6 week update!!! Started by: Tracy

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hey ladies I’m finally 6 weeks post op, got my nurse appointment on Tuesday due to the bank holidays, and can’t wait to get measured!!! Happy healing ladies to all those going through it now, and good luck to all having there’s soon, it’s the best thing iv done, so glad I did it, my confidence is literally 100% better x x x

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Try again

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

And again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Tracy! I’ve been following your posts a while now can’t believe you’re 6 weeks already! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look so good! Congrats on the boobie milestone 🙂 x

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks ladies I’m really pleased with them, glad iv hit this milestone tho, @aimeemx yours are looking great Hun not long and you will be at at your 6 week milestone, @ abiw how’s your recovery going? X x x

Katie 2
    2p
    Menu

They look great Tracy! Glad to hear you’re happy & healing well xxx

Rachael 6
    6p
    Menu

They look fab! Bet you’re really pleased! Xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look amazing. I wish mine looked as full as yours! Hope your 6 week check goes well and let us know once your measured 🙂 xx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks ladies, got my 6 week check tomorrow! Yay can’t wait, will let u know how it goes x x

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Tracy, they look amazing! You must be so happy. Im only 3 and a half weeks, its going so fast but i just can’t wait to hit 6 weeks and get measured!! Get rid of these horrible sports bras lol. Let us know what size you are when you’ve been measured. Happy bra hunting!xxx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey ladies, so I finally had my 6 week check today, needless to say I went straight to buy my new bras and get measured, Im Now a 32f or 30ff really pleased with results and nurse asked me if she could use my photos, can’t believe I waited so long to get this done, @mollymay I know what you mean Hun I’m so so glad to be out the sports bra and I can now sleep normally with no bra on yay, your next 2 and a half weeks will fly by can’t believe it’s over 6 weeks now for me it’s gone really quick, happy healing Hun x x x

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

They look great babes, amazing x

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

OMG Tracy, you must be over the moon!! Im so happy for you, I’m contemplating going to get measured just for the fun of it.. I won’t buy anything yet though being just under 4 weeks… the first 2 weeks flew by.. this last week is ridiculously slow.. How annoying lol. Enjoy sleeping on your side hun, :’) happy bra shopping xx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey ladies thank you so much, still can’t believe it myself, I had my first full nights sleep on my side with no bra on it was amazing, does anyone have any recommendations for bra shops that start at a 30 and go up large, I know boux avenue do and Ann summers start at a 32 which I can get away with but anywhere else? X x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.