6 weeks PO 32A + 400cc ultra HP = 32F! Started by: Elishia

• Author
    1p
    Menu

M&S told me this morning that I was a 32D in a tshirt bra, they didn’t try any other sizes on & I wasn’t happy at all so went into Ann Summers who measured 32F! The woman came in with a D&DD then told me there’s no way, asked me to try a bra on just to humour her & said she thought right all along & that I was a 32F. Obvs different shops & bra styles are different but feeling as shitty as I did walking out of M&S compared to now, Ann Summers have made my day! My father still doesn’t know & boyfriend argues with me everyday thinking I’ve got them out on show & aparently I can’t wait to do so & rubbish, he thinks I get enough attention now without adding new boobs to it when deep down he knows fully well I’m not that person & never have been. I’ve wanted this all my life & now I’ve had it done, the one person that should make me feel the happiest about my new assets makes me regret them more than anything. If this carries on I’ve told him there’ll be no relationship & it hurts to say it but there’s only so much I can take. Aside from all that & having nobody to celebrate & get excited with, I am bursting inside with excitement & can’t wait to get this sports bra off in 2 days! 6 weeks PO on the 30th this Wednesday & it’s gone so quick! Have a million photos too girls so feel free to add me or ask any questions:)

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Oh he’s a very insecure selfish boy! Real men don’t behave like that. He enjoyed the fact that you were insecure as well, and my God why shouldn’t you show them off?! They are awesome and celebrate it, and get a new boyfriend that will be with you for who you are, and secure enough that you’re not gonna run off because you have better looking body:) it’s so childish! I’m really sorry he’s not supportive.. You’re right, he’s the one who should support you no matter what.
    But we’re here for you:) so Congratulations!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂 I’m a 32a aswell and got my consultation on Thursday! I can’t stop looking at boobs imagining what Itll be like when I get mine!! Haha! That’s such a shame that your boyfriend is being like that. He should be happy that your happy!! Xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

It does sound like now the tables have turned n he is the insecure one!! Maybe he could be paranoid too that maybe you will find someone better n supportive, but going about it in the wrong way. Really hope you manage to sort things out with your bloke n get things back on the right track. Like you say your bursting with excitement n should be a happy time for you, not an unhappy time n he is being selfish by taking that away from you!! Apart from all this hope things are good for you hun. Do you mind if I add you? xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Haha, just had a funny thought, tell him he can have his pecks done if he’s that jealous 😉 Lol
    That depends if he has a good sense of humour.. If unsure better not make fun of him. 🙂

Elishia 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you girls, you’re all right & there’s only so much a person can take. I definitely can’t take having arguments every day & having to prove what kind of clothes I’m wearing & shit. We’ve never been the strongest couple but it’ll be him that breaks us if he carries on & he knows it. Yana that’s hilarious! Hahaha he is quite muscly as it is so he gets allot of female attention too, don’t know why he’s so paranoid when it comes to me. I never have them on show & even if I did one time in the future, nobody’s going to be any different around me & even if they do get some looks he needs to realise that their his! Just hurts me that my boyfriend’s basically calling me a slag. Course you can add me & good luck for your consultation Mel! Xx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add you Elishia so that I can have a look at your photos please?
    I think it’s really unfair that you’re partner isn’t being supportive, he definitely should be happy because you’re happy…men, difference species! I know what you mean about wanting them forever as I am the same and CAN NOT wait to have mine done. At the end of the day chick, it’s you that has to be happy with them and as long as you are then that’s all that matters. I love the sound of your excitement and you should so have it!! xx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

They look fab Elishia!! x

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

I have added you hope you don’t mind I have had 400cc over HP I’m 7 days today and getting strapping off pics later on x

Annie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Elisha, hope you don’t mind if I add you. I’ve had 450L / 425R unders just over two weeks ago after having to wait 4 years since my first consultation! (health issues) you seem to have a similar complexion to me so would be interested in knowing all about your healing, measurements etc. 🙂

Thanks, Annie

nay
    0p
    Menu

All you’ve got to remember is that you did it for yourself, not for him or anyone else! It should be very exciting for you so don’t let him put a downer on it. Enjoy it, you now have the one thing you wanted!! Going to add you if that’s ok xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Hi Elishia, I know im a little late to this forum but found your profile and you have a very similar story t me in regards to your parents and boyfriend. Im hoping to get 400cc with mr singh also. Hope you don’t mind the add xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.