6 weeks PO – 400cc unders! Started by: danim2406

• Author
    13p
    Menu
    +1

So yesterday I had my 6 weeks Post Op Check-Up, all went really well! Though I would share some pictures from throughout the 6 weeks to show how much they change! Anyone else who has unders and feel they look flat and have a wide gap, hang in there, they change loads!! Hopefully it will let me upload some pictures!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    danim2406 13
    13p
    Menu

Attachments:
    Helen 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Wow you look amazing!

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow what size are you measuring @danim2406 ?

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! Xx

danim2406 13
    13p
    Menu

I was measured a 30FF in Boux Avenue yesterday, but didn’t like it on, I felt the cup just covered my boob but didn’t create any cleavage etc. I tried loads of bra’s on today and felt a 30E gave me more of the look I wanted. Was a 32B before so love them! ☺️

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

They look really great, no wonder you’re pleased! I’m having my BA on the 25th July and hoping to have 460cc partials, would be over the moon to achieve what you have!
    Happy healing and thanks for sharing!

danim2406 13
    13p
    Menu

Aw thank you, 460cc will look so good! Which surgeon are you going with? I’ve been really lucky and had a good healing, next to no pain! Hope yours goes well! X

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look fab hun! X

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks so much! I’m not going with MYA, I’m with MyBreast as felt they listened more to what I wanted and I felt more at ease with the surgeon! Hoping mine goes as smoothly as yours, my pain threshold is usually good – I’ve had two babies with little/no pain relief! So fingers crossed, will update once i’m done!

Penny
    0p
    Menu

I’m 2weeks PO Today feeling less pain every day ☺️ I have the same measurements as you DANIM2406 I had 400cc unders – they look great at the mo I’ll try and upload some pictures. Did you have a strap over the top which you had to wear for 6weeks as well as your bra? The bra and strap are still very tight on me and I’m worried my new boobies won’t fluff out or drop because they are so tight in the bra should I invest in a bigger size or will they still change? feeling confused ? Any advice anyone? Xx

danim2406 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey @pennyb good to hear your having a good recovery, I never had any strapping or a band, I had Mr Traynor and he just uses the dressings over the incisions. What size of sports bra are you wearing? You will still be quite swollen just now so it will loosen up and as your boobs drop into place the top of the cups on the sports bra will become looser. Did you go up a back size in the sports bra’s? X

danim2406 13
    13p
    Menu

Love going out and wearing no bra! ?

Attachments:
    Penny
    0p
    Menu

Hi danim2406 ? Thank you for your message I’m wearing a Macom Bra size S for a size 32 back which they said would be fine as you just have to go with your normal back size..they still feel high and numb. I was just worried that because the bra is tight they wouldnt drop or fluff out!.
    They still feel high and I know I have a long way to go it’s just they don’t feel as big as I thought they would be I wanted to hopefully be a 32DD have you been measured yet?
    Haha I wish I could go with out wearing a bra… They look amazing huni I can’t wait to see my change.
    X

danim2406 13
    13p
    Menu

I think with the swelling it’ll maybe still feel tight? I didn’t have a macom so couldn’t comment on that, I had the high-impact ones from M&S where I went up at back size and also asda ones. I was measured a 30FF in Boux Avenue (they are smaller made in there) I’ve soon bought 30E bra’s from Debenhams. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.