6 weeks PO – pics uploaded of teardrops Started by: Ruth

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi everyone. Ive uploaded a couple of pictures I’m currently just over 6 weeks PO. I was previously barely a 34a and had 350cc mod profile teardrops. I went to boux avenue straight after my 6 week check up and she measured me at 30E/F!!! She gave me a 30F to try on and amazingly it fit :O my boobs don’t look that big at all though. I think they look more like a D. Still don’t feel ready to take my sports bra off as I’ve only just healed fully due to a minor infection in one of my incisions, so I’m going to wait until I’m about 8 weeks before I start wearing underwired bras. Also don’t want to spend a fortune on bras when my size is likely to still change so I was advised to get measured again then 🙂 can’t wait to go bra shopping! X

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

There was a girl on hear this morning asking about TD implants x

Ruth 1
    1p
    Menu

Was it Kathryn pink? She’s added me now 🙂

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Yeah chick she found them she posted this morning and I’ve not seen TD implants around for about two years now and boom there you wear how funny xc

Menu

Hi Ruth I was wondering if you would mind if I added you as I’m a 34a myself and would love teardrops! I’d love to see how your have turned out and what size they look? X

Clare 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Ruth, hope you still check this forum. Would love to see your photos as I’m having teardrops in a month’s time 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

New to forum but I have my first consultation on Tuesday! I’m a 32a and looking at teardrop implants? I’ve no idea on sizing at the moment so looking for some inspiration lol!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.