6 weeks post-op, 300cc moderate round unders Started by: Caitlin

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +1

These weeks are flying by! ?
    Righty is still a little firmer, tighter and smaller but the left is coming along nicely ? I’ve got my first post op appointment tomorrow, and I’m hoping I can say goodbye to the sports bras. I liked the support at first but in this hot weather I’m sweating profusely and I’m having to change bras more than once a day!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

Side note: I’ve had these bloody tan lines since I went for a walk 4 days after my op… Even when I’ve ditched the sports bras I’m still going to have the ghost of them in the form of tan lines for a few more weeks ?

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Wow they look great. What size was you pre op? I’m 3 days post op and also had 300cc mine are HP partial. Got strapping on till Tuesday x

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

Pre op I was a very empty 30c after breastfeeding two little ones!

How are you feeling? I didn’t have any strapping, but I did have a breast band and that alone was worse than anything else that was going on with my body lol

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Caitlin ! Xxx

angela 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah I’m not feeling too bad thanks, yesterday which was day 2 was prob my worst for pain, today seems a bit better. Bad back and neck from sleeping propped up ? Otherwise I can’t really complain. I was wearing a 32b but they was more like a 32a and empty too from breastfeeding! xx

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing babe ! Thanks for ur posts they have really helped me ! I had my op 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Patiently waiting for them to drop and for the gap to get smaller in between them ! I had the exact same as you and they’ll size is just right I think! My only issue is I have lost some feeling in the right boob -? Hoping this will return soon !!

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

Glad I’ve helped ? Yeah I’ve still got really numb boobs even now, I think this is my 8th week post op 🙁 numb but they still hurt if that makes sense! The first week is the worst and you’re past that now so the rest will fly by ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.