6 Weeks Today Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +2

Got the okay to do everything again and wear normal bras! First thing I did was got measured and they said 32E, so happy!!!???

Tracy Wilson 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi Anna looking great xx I’m with Julie at Newcastle as well just at the stage of picking which surgeon did you have overs or unders and what cc thanks Tracy xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@xtracyx ah thanks hun! Which surgeon do you think you’re gunna pick? I had 400cc overs! xx

Tracy Wilson 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve been offered 3 Dr Mounir, Dr Traynor and Dr Andrea. Trying to find info and recommendations xx you mind me adding you

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@xtracyx I had Mr Mounir and everything’s been great so far, he’s also the surgeon to make the smallest incisions if you’re bothered about scaring and no that’s fine Hun! Xx

Tracy Wilson 10
    10p
    Menu

That’s 1 of my many things scaring so that is a very big positive in my book. When you had your first consultation with him did he let you just pick what you wanted or give you his opinion x

riya85 15
    15p
    Menu

Looking fab huni @anna. Wish have same result xx.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@xtracyx I told him what I was after, he didn’t rush me or anything and then he spoke to me about what he’d like to do etc which was pretty much what I had said I wanted! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@riya85 ah I’m sure you’ll have great results! Xx

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

That look amazing! Hope your so happy with them, I would deffo be, I really want to try and achieve at least an E cup with mine if they will let me haha xD xxxx

Abbie 33
    33p
    Menu

Did you have high profiles? x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Ah thanks Hannah, I’m really happy with them! I only asked for a ful D! And yeah Abbie x

Abbie 33
    33p
    Menu

ye im hoping to have exactly what you have they look great by the way x

Samantha 6
    6p
    Menu

Ah they look amazing infact perfect!! ? xxx

Lucy 5
    5p
    Menu

They look amazing!xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Aww thank you girls?? xx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

They look perfecta Anna xxxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

*perfect

Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

Anna I literally said ‘”wow” when the picture loaded these are the nicest I’ve ever seen! I’m debating between 375 or 400s, I thought 400s would be a little big for me but yours are amazing! What size we’re you before? Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@lynzzi25 aw thanks Hun!!! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@plm1991 aww that’s so nice Hun!! I would definitely recommend getting the 400’s! I was going to go for the 375’s but then the day before my surgery I had another meeting wth my surgeon and he said I could definitely go for the 400’s as I would still look in proportion. I still wasn’t sure but on the day I did and I’m so glad I did! I thought it sounded so big but I’m so happy. I was a 34A, possible even a very small B. Full on the bottom but nothing on the top xx

Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

Thanks a lot for your reply, you’ve made me want the 400’s now! I was offered between 350-425 so I presume I would still be in proportion with 400s. They just look so different on some people than others don’t they. I’m a full 34b now and my op is a month today 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@plm1991 I would definitely recommended the 400s or even the 425’s whatever you feel comfortable with going for! Aww I bet you’re excited x

Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

Thank you! I think 425 would be a little big for me haha. I don’t want them massive. I’ll put pics up when it’s been done 🙂 I’m so excited but nervous! Xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu

You look fantastic 🙂

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Aw thanks Misia!! X

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

I just had my surgeon consultation with Mr Traynor and got offered from 300cc to 450cc so I’ve chosen 450’ss 😛 tried on smallest to biggest and just loved the 450’s I just hope they are big enough, but saying that if your kind of the same size as me before hand and your now an E I should deffo (hopefully) get an E 😛 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I think you’ll definitely be bigger than an E Hun!! X

Carrie 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow Anna they look amazing! I hope mine turn out like this! I’m booked in for 22nd December and I’ve ordered 350 and 375cc to decide on the day. I’ve been offered overs but I’ve been stressing so much about it because I really want the most natural look possible and I always thought unders were meant to be more natural! Although looking at most of the overs I love the look of them. Yours look so good! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@carrie1991 aw thanks a lot Hun! I really wanted unders and on the day was told after my op he had to do overs as the muscle in my chest was too high and to be honest I was a bit upset as I thought unders gave the most natural look and this is what I wanted but now I’m so happy and really don’t mind cause I think they look fine! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.