7 days post op ? Started by: Daisy

• Author
    25p
    Menu
    +5

Strapping off today and super happy with the the size happy I didn’t go any bigger, scars are healing really good, (stopped smoking nearly a month ago so worth it) there’s a before and after pic was a 30a not sure my size now but boobies are big

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

You Looking awesome, my surgery next Sunday,gonna get 375cc over. I hope similar result as you have, they are amazing! ? happy healing! ?

Daisy 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks doll I had 375cc such a perfect size honestly doesn’t look as big when trying on but when it’s in its actually big. I had partials but overs are similar my sister in law had overs and they look amazing.

Jade 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect already for your body! And you only had them 7 days ago ? XxXx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look so good already and yeah I had 375cc and I thought they were small but saw them today and they seem to be changing a lot n looking bigger! 375cc is a good cc I think lol xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

They look perfect for your body. Good to hear you’re healing well xx

Daisy 25
    25p
    Menu

Hank you girls ?? Ellie with yours they will deffo change thats why they say 6-8 weeks that’s when the mustle relaxes. X

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

They look lovely hun! Xx
    I’m having 450 on Tuesday and I’m really excited! Xx
    Hope mine turn out like yours xx

Daisy 25
    25p
    Menu

Thank you Hannah x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Seriously beautiful! I’m having mine done next month and can’t decide between overs or unders. I’m currently a 32C (Really don’t look like it though). What made you decide to go with overs?

Robyn Heyns 11
    11p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’m having 325cc overs from a 32B. I hope they turn out that size 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.