7 months post op and a few thoughts Started by: Harriet

• Author
    88p
    Menu
    +4

Hi,

Thought I’d update you all with my progress. On 20th May 2016 I had 375cc HP round Partials with Dr Frati.

So far, everything’s healed up perfectly. Though I still get a few odd aches and twinges which are normal, everything’s great and my scars have faded really nicely. I’m very happy with how everything has worked out.

My thoughts:

It’s interesting to me to note, and may or may not be helpful to prospective boobjobbers, having the procedure gave me severe health anxiety. I’m now really suffering from horrible hypochondria, and I think it was triggered by my op. Nothing went wrong at all, but because I knew it was such a major thing, I was so attuned to my body that I noticed every little thing and panicked about every tiny innocent thing including totally normal things. It’s now escalated to everything in my life, I worry about cancer all the time, in all parts of my body and I think my anxiety was triggered by this prodcedure. That’s not to say I regret it, because I really really don’t. It’s just to say that if you maybe have health anxiety or general anxiety before you have your op, I think you should be prepared/get therapy beforehand and just really prepare yourself for a few things:
    1. You’re going to get aches and twinges. It’s normal, and I panicked every single time. Still do sometimes. Even though everything’s fine
    2. If your boobs aren’t super soft, even after a few months, don’t panic. It probably isn’t capsular contracture lol. I panicked about that a lot.
    3. Aches and pains are felt differently by each different person so don’t freak if your ache feels different to other people’s
    4. Your anxiety and worry about your boobs will cause extra aches and you’ll notice more aches than other people who aren’t anxious because you’re more tuned to them. Don’t panic like I did lol

Here are some pics for you all 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +2

Some more bra pics, if they’all upload lol.

Oh, also, forgot to say — bra sizes can still change!

I was 32DD up until maybe 6 months, and now I’m 28G/30F/32E

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Daisy 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Harriet, thank you for your post – I’m sure it will help a lot of girls! They look AMAZING by the way – so natural! Xx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

They look so good ! And your post was helpful I’m such a worrier and panic over the slightest thing ! I have my op next Wednesday ! Xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

@louise1994 – thank you! Yep, he uses drains but no breast band for partials. Honestly, the drains didn’t hurt me one bit, out of all the things that hurt, that definitely didn’t, so don’t panic!! And good luck, hope everything goes smoothly! xx

@daisy123
    – thanks so much 🙂 xx

@chloelouiseeex
    – thanks soo much 🙂 Ah, yeah its great that you recognise that you are though, but yeah just thought I’d warn all the girls with anxiety cause mine’s been truly awful since then lol! Good luck with your op, hope everything goes smoothly! xx

Claudette 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing!!!! . I hope mine come out this big! Xxx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

@claudette-2 Hi Claudette, thank you, and I’m sure they will 🙂 What are your implants? 🙂 xxx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Love that grey bra Harriet! Where’s it from? x

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

@alicem Victoria’s secret 🙂 x

Claudette 4
    4p
    Menu

I have to had mine yet! But I’m going for 450 year drop. They really are amazing!! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.