7 months post op Started by: Stacey

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Hey girls,
    It’s been 7 months since my surgery now and can honestly say it’s the best thing I’ve done! I know I really appreciated seeing other people’s results when I was deciding whether to go for it or not! So here’s my latest picture!
    325cc mod plus unders. Pre op 32AA now 32D ☺️
    Good luck to anyone getting theirs done soon!! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlie2 37
    37p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! So natural and lovely size/shape :). I’m having exactly the same in January 325cc mod plus unders and I’m also going from the same size to begin with. Thanks so much for sharing I as I haven’t found any one having the same. πŸ™‚ you must be so pleased xx

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

Thank you @charlottefiona29 πŸ™‚ I’m so happy with them! That’s exactly what I wanted, wanted the natural look! I bet you’re so excited, not long now!! Good luck with it Hun! Xx

LJ 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Stacey I have my op booked in Jan with Mr Marcellino mod + maybe unders? What a natural shape he has done for you thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

Thank you @lj17 πŸ™‚ ahhhh how exciting! He is amazing, he did exactly what I asked for! He said I had to have unders due to not having much breast tissue there to start with, but I’m happy as I think that’s what gave them the natural look! Good luck for Jan! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.