7 week update & new photos on profile (34A/36AA to 36D) Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey all,
    Hope you’re all doing well.
    I’m 7 weeks today, got measured last week in M&S as a 36D. Bought a load of bras and then had a period, boobs got swollen and all my bras were giving me dents… and I got a couple fresh stretchmarks too. So, I now have bras that are juust for certain times of the month too..
    Other than that… They’re softening up nicely, starting to get jiggly. Incisions look awesome – when they’re visible they actually just look like a mark from wearing a bra.

Anyway, in case any of you wondered my username is operationswimsuit because I have been so ashamed of my body in a swimming costume that I haven’t been swimming in about ten years…and I LOVED swimming.
    I just bought a swimming costume & can’t wait to get back in the water. This is the best thing I have ever done. I know my breasts aren’t perfect even now (Slightly tubular, odd nipples which I wouldn’t let them change..) but I really don’t care. So happy.

Hope you all have as positive a journey as I did!

xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

Hey Chris I’ve just added you hope you don’t mind! I’m the same size now as you was! Was size implants did you have?

Megan
    0p
    Menu

What* X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Megan,
    Just accepted you 🙂
    I had 350cc round mod+ in my left and 375cc in my right. Right still has a bit of dropping to do so it looks slightly smaller still, but I don’t mind – it meant that when I got measured the woman thought my boobs were real! (Because natural breasts tend to have one larger) x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.