7 weeks post op ❤️ Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hey girls,
    So I am a lot more positive since the last time I posted, I am starting to like them again.thank god !!
    My scars are healing really well and seem to be right in my crease under my new boobs ?.

I had my 6 week check last week and my nurse is really happy with everything. After I had my check I went and got measure. I can honestly say it was one of the happiest days I have ever had.
    I felt like all the years of waiting and wishing was finally here.
    I was measure in 3 shops and each one was a different size, but they were all so much bigger then I thought I was. I understand that fake boobs do measure bigger but I was so happy when the first shop told me I was a 32f, I actually gasped out load I was so shocked. I was convicted I would be a d.

Xx

Cath 6
    6p
    Menu

Where did u get measured

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Ann summers first as it was the first bra shop I walked past on my way to the shops.
    Then boux avenue & victoria secrets Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

This was Victoria’s Secret xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Boux avenue xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Forgot to add the photo of them in the bras. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing!! What size cc did you have? If you don’t mind me asking. Hope mine looks like yours ? xxx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

They look so good! xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@yas2016 Thank you, I had 310cc tsx overs.
    When are you booked for ? Xx

@jlst
    thank you xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@yas2016 amazing ? Bet you can’t wait. What cc you having and are you overs or unders ? Xx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! They really suit your body! What are your stats you look a similar build to me? Im booked in for 13th May with 350cc xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@jadelouisecarrington thank you, I’m finally starting to like them again. I went through a stage when I thought they were small and didn’t look that good.
    I’m 5.8, about 9 stone 5 (haven’t weighted myself in a few weeks.). Tops now are between 10-12.
    I was a 32b before.
    I wanted 350cc but I wasn’t allowed that big.
    Not long to go then xx

Cath 6
    6p
    Menu

Darcy they look great ive got 2 weeks to go then i can get measured. Dont think i cN wait

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu

They look amazing! Can i ask where the nude bra is from? Ive been looking for one similar for when im ready! Thanks x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@cathb it’s such a nice feeling finally being measured and not needing padded bras. Xx

@xleamurrayx
    thank you. It’s a u bra from Boux avenue, I had to get it in size 5. It’s really comfy and they do them in black too xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.