7 Weeks Post Op Started by: Lyndsey

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, had my 6 week check up last weekend and the nurse said everything looked great but Im not allowed to get measured yet as they haven’t dropped enough yet 🙁 – Has anyone else been told the same? Also how can I encourage them to drop?
    I had 325cc from a 32A – was told that unders take longer to drop but I want to go Bra shopping!! haha xx

Lyndsey 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Can anyone please share some advise? xxx

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

Hey I know this is 2 months later, but was just wondering when yours started to drop finally? I’m 6 weeks and my right hasn’t dropped at all. Was wondering if there anything to get them to drop? I’ve had the breast band etc, been advised not to wear it anymore xx

Lyndsey 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun, I noticed they started to drop alot more after I stopped wearing a sports bra all the time. I tried to go braless as often as I could to encourage them to drop by themselves and they did start to after a few weeks xxx

Lyndsey 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Hun, I noticed they started to drop a lot more after I stopped wearing a sports bra all the time. I tried to go braless as often as I could to encourage them to drop by themselves and they did start to after a few weeks xxx

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

Ahh thankyou! I’ve been doing bra less a bit especially in this weather. Right is just still sitting there, I know it takes time just annoying when it’s smaller and more high up lol. I’ll try and do braless as much as I can to promote it to drop ?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.