7 weeks post op, lollipop lift and 200cc Started by: mbowne

• Author
    33p
    Menu
    +1

Heya, just thought I’d share my newest progress pic, very happy ??? (apart from from healing issues but starting to look up now ! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hiya! Wowsa I was really worried about the scarring around the nipple, but yours looks great! Hope everything’s healing better for you now ? , looks great!! Got a month today till mine, ahh xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

No the scars have turned out great! I won’t even notice them in a years time I’m sure of it. Ahh are you excited?! Xxx

L moore
    0p
    Menu

Wow amazing! I have been researching an uploft but am really interested in the lolly pop scar procedure to avoid the anchor scaring, I only need a small uplift and possibly no implants, how did you find it?

Melissa 5
    5p
    Menu

Your uplift looks amazing! How do I know if I would be suitable for a lollipop lift? I want implants as well x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I was under the impression that I was getting an anchor lift if I’m honest but then realised at my 7 days post op that he only needed to use the lollipop lift.. I think they just decide on the day how well they can lift them with minimum amounts of scars Xxx

Becky
    0p
    Menu

What size were you before Hun? Xx

Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi there,
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. I’m thinking of giving myself a birthday treat this year and would really love to have a lift with no implants. I’m 34gg which is massive for my petite frame. I love them though. Your pre-op picture really looks like mine but I love the results you have. Please who was your surgeon, and how do you feel 3 months after? Im trying to convince myself to go for it. Any advice or information you can provide will be very helpful.

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi im looking into having the moderm mastopexy anyone had or have got info on this procedure?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.