8 days PO Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Had 350cc HP Overs 8 days ago and finally have my bars back in! Photo looks a bit weird coz of the angle I was at! Xx

Hayley 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing I’m having these too. What’ size were you before . Are you in any pain and are you driving x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun. I was a 34B empty 32C! I love them so much! Glad I didn’t go massive coz I would look funny compared to my frame! Yeah I am driving, my cars automatic.. So it’s easier for me to drive! When’s your op xx

Jo 9
    9p
    Menu

@emmaluigi they look amazing I bet your so happy 🙂 I’m 4 days post op today and getting a bit impatient. Has the aching feeling gone yet for you? They just feel really heavy, especially in the morning. I feel like I’m walking with a hunchback! 🙁 what happens at the 7 day check up? Do they just change dressings? And can you get a shower? Sorry, so many questions!!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey @jo! Haha I’m still inpatient but they’re constantly changing! Yeah achey feeling went for me about days 5/6? Yeah I felt that hunchback too! But it goes, just try and stretch a tiny bit but don’t over do it! My surgeon told me I could shower the next day after my surgery lol so long as I didn’t get my dressings wet! I went with Harley medical so my surgeons advice is different, but mostly all the same. At the 7 day check up my nurse checked me over and said that she’s really impressed with how they’re healing and just changed my dressings! She said no shower till Sunday (my 7day was Thursday!) but I kept quite active since day 1! I think it’s helped me a lot too by being active! That’s the only advice I can give! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fab hun who was your surgeon xx

Hayley 21
    21p
    Menu

I’m having mine on the 9/6 and I can’t wait now. What do you have to take with you I’m a day case x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks @Kristy ! My surgeon was Mr Smith from Harley medical! He’s so nice and helpful!!

@hayley
    I took a magazine and my phone and some comfy clothes to wear after surgery! Also a dressing gown 🙂 xx

Alice 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, i hope you don’t mind me adding you, they look amazing!! you must be over the moon?! xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

That’s fine sweets x
    Yeah I am! They’re constantly changing and I’m super excited to see what they’re like when they’re finally healed! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.