8 days post op – pain question Started by: Becks

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hey everyone, hoping someone can put my mind at ease. I’m probably just overthinking but… my left boob feels like it’s already got a bit squishy and is dropping. My right is still quite hard. It also feels quite tender to touch on the inside of th boob bear the cleavage?? But my right feels fine to touch. The pain is almost like a bruise/ pulled a muscle? Is this normal for one to be more painful than the other? It’s not even really a “pain” as such, it’s more tender xxx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

*near the cleavage

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have the same sort of pain. Feel like something is digging in to my chest in my cleavage too! Like when the underwiring of a crap bra digs in. Think it’s all normal part of healing Hun xx

Goldie 29
    29p
    Menu

@rebeccaruch Hiya, I have pain in my right boob but more like the muscle goes into a really painful cramp everytime I use that arm. I’m 6dpo so glad I’m not alone!

Your lucky that one may be dropping & softening already, mine feel like rocks that aren’t mine just following me round lol. Do you leave your bra off at all as I’ve heard some girls say their nurse has told them to take it off for half hour a day, but I was not told to do this so I have it in 24/7? Xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

@kat yeah it’s probably all just part of the healing process I agree!! Hope your feeling ok!!

@goldie
    I haven’t had that cramping feeling yet but I’m sure it’s to come. Mine are still hard but they’ve dropped quite a lot since day 1 of the op. Have a look on my profile if you want I have loads of progress pics 🙂 I only take it off for a minute to look at them but I don’t leave it off for long. Apart from every few days when I put my Macom on the wash and leave it out to dry. But that’s no longer than 30 minutes and tbh I tend to put my Calvin Klein cotton bralette on as I don’t like the feeling at the mo without nothing on. My nurse has told me to make sure I don’t leave it off for long so I put the other on for support xxxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Rebecca I’ve just looked on your profile pic and your boobs look fab, they are healing really well xx

Eevie 35
    35p
    Menu

I have had the same sort of thing for a while now, I’m 15 days post op.
    It is my left boob only and like you said near the cleavage area, mine is at the top.

It is completely normal for one boob to be more painful than the other and they will heal at different rates. Look at them as two separate surgeries, as they are. My left has been far more painful than my right, in fact my right doesn’t really have pain now but I’m still getting pain in the left

Xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

@becki thanks so much! I’m loving them already!! Xx

@eevie yeah that’s how you have to look at them. Like they are 2 separate surgeries! The pains actually gone now. Can’t wait for my 2 week appointment to get my dressings off xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.