8 months po Mr Kazzazi 380cc Started by: LaurenMx

• Author

Hi girls havent been on here in ages! Hope everyone’s enjoying their new boobs or looking forward to getting some lol! If anyone has any worries or questions to ask regarding mr Kazzazi or anything to do with the op etc please message me I will be more then happy to share my experience with you! I’m now 8 months po and considering a re op to go bigger next year, I am happy but I do regret not going with my gut instinct and having bigger! Has anyone had a re op to go bigger so soon after their first op? Any info would be great xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi lauren I cant believe you oly had 380 cc your boobs look amazing and much bigger than I imagine 380 cc, I have a friend who waited 6 months, I am not sure if you can do sooner than that tbh
    xxx

Menu

@LaurenMx hope you dont mind the add. I am 10 dayd post-op. X x

Menu

Hi Lauren I’ve sent you a request. I had kazzazi yesterday 450 unders. Yours look fab hoping mine do too x

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

Hi Lauren. I have added you, I hope you don’t mind. I have my consultation with Dr Kazzazi on the 29th 🙂 You say a 34DD isn’t big enough now, how big did you initially want to go if you don’t mind me asking? x

Menu

Hi lauren! I have my op with mr kazzazi on sunday.. did u go to the donvaster surgery? How did u find it all? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.