8 weeks tomorrow- NUMB!! Started by: AmberM

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hello, I had my boobs done 8 weeks ago and from my nipple down to my scar is completely numb… will the feeling come back because it’s horrible lol! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I still have numbness in the same area and am 5 1/2 weeks a post op x

AmberM 4
    4p
    Menu

It’s a horrible feeling I don’t like not feeling parts lol! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Amber, Its one of the hardest things to deal with afterwards is the nerve damage. I have read it can take anywhere from 3 months to two years to repair. But it is normal to feel numbness or sensitivity afterwards. Research nerve damage and repair, there are lots of vitimans and foods you cant take to help nerves to heal. I’m only 3 weeks PO and and my right boob is kinda numb but also sensitive underneath and both nipples are sensitive. I am drinking loads of ginger tea, hope this will help the nerves to heal.
    hope everything is ok for you, you will see your surgeon next month and he will be able to give you advice xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It is a bit annoying I agree!! Not sure when to expect the feeling to come back x

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

Haha mine are totally numb nerve damage is the worst! When I had vaser lipo on my thighs the tops of my feet went numb and I only got feeling back after about 6 months…so strange how your body reacts, hope I don’t have numb boobs for that long lol! X

AmberM 4
    4p
    Menu

I hope it comes back and only tonight I can feel little lumps on my right boob just below the scar? X

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu

im the same. and my left is worse than my right. my nipples are so sensitive still but under my boob completely numb lol i want to feel my boobies hahahaha

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu

Girls, I hate to say this, but there is the potential that feeling may not return to what it was, it didn’t for me following my first ba 10 yrs ago. X

Nicola 26
    26p
    Menu

I had a tummy tuck 14 years ago and the surgeon said I would be numb from the belly button to the pubic bone.I am used to it but I suppose it’s a completely different area that doesn’t matter.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.