9 DAYS PO PICS ADDED – 350cc UHP PARTIALS Started by: Kimberley

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls.
    I’ve added some pics to my profile, i have some A-symmetry but it looks worse on pictures than in reality so not going to worry. I feel I’ve turned a corner today with pain etc, I’ve been able to shower! Horay!
    However – I was given UHP when I wanted HP so I’m anxious as to how they are going to turn out, but worrying doesn’t solve anything does it ?
    Xxx

Abbie 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Kimberley I hope you don’t mind me adding you I think we had surgery on same day and I too have slight asymmetry which looks worse in photos! Hope your recovery going well xx

Chelsea 5
    5p
    Menu

Hiya,

You look amazing, im having 350uhp and this has made me sooo excited! xx

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

@abster I’ve accepted! Yeah mine isn’t so bad in reality, but on photos it’s quite obvious!!

@chelsea21
    thank you!! Still lots of changing to do but they’re looking canny so far! How long for you? X

Chelsea 5
    5p
    Menu

Mines on the 9th, not long now 🙂 xx

Kay 4
    4p
    Menu

Glad it’s not just me! Mines driving me mad cos I look like I’ve got an odd set of boobs now, although my other half prefers the left and I prefer the right so at least we’ve got 1 each? xx

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

Haha!! Well that’s you both happy!
    I prefer my larger one, Obv! X

Kay 4
    4p
    Menu

My other half prefers the larger one haha I prefer the smaller one ……. I’m so happy now just looked at your pics and yours look exactly the same as mine so that’s put my mind at rest now that mine are normal ? we had ours done about the same time as well. I had 350cc hp unders and I can’t tell any difference from yours xxx

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

Ahhh pleased it’s put your mind to rest, I kind of wish a bigger implant had gone in the smaller one – it was discussed pre surgery as a possibility. Does yours look worse in pics? Pi think mine does! X

Kay 4
    4p
    Menu

I’ve just put some photos on my profile Kimberley. In a front facing photo you can’t really tell but the one I took from underneath looks worse than it looks in person. It’s weird cos the implant doesn’t feel the right shape this last couple of days it feels square like its being pulled flat not rounded. The nurse said I just need to give it time and they’ll even out its just because one had dropped and the other hasn’t but it’s been a week now and there’s been no change at all apart from the right seems to be going flat not round if that makes sense xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Kimberly were you asymetric before?x Im getting 400/375 and now wondering if they’ll always be different? Xxx

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi! Yeah I was slightly a-symmetric before, but it’s more obvious since having implants. Think a larger implant should’ve been used in smaller boob.
    Kay, I think patience is key – mine seems to be getting more obvious ( as in size difference) hoping it’s just coz smaller one has dropped more… Or vice versa ?

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

@nataleigh10 just looked at pics – very similar to mine. Think we ought to be patient! I REALLY dislike mine at the min, look so ‘fake’ haha! X

Jennifer 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey ladies hope you don’t mind me adding you. I’m thinking the same about my unders. The shapes just odd right now lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.