9 days post op. Cleavage is slowly coming together Started by: Natasha

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

9 days post op and they are already looking different. I am so much reassured knowing that my cleavage line is slowly coming together.

265cc under muscle from a 32a/aa

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

they are looking really good hun…………im having 275cc on thurs eeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

Menu

hope mine look like that x

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Oh you are only 10cc more than me so they should!! You getting unders or overs and what profile? X

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

@cassandrachelton

Emma 15
    15p
    Menu

@tasha92 they’re looking great!! Hope you don’t mind the add, im getting 275cc HP partials in July! xx

Menu

im getting round , unders ,high profile hun :-)…im so excitedive been worrying theydd be too small but after seeing yours and afew other peoples im less worried now as they look good!:-) xcxx

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

@cassandrachelton yep I had unders too, I’m not sure if mine are high or moderate profile. I think they may be moderate. But yes I was very worried too about the size being too small but after a week they start to fill out and look much wider and fuller. They don’t look as good in sports bras but in bikinis and normal bras they look really good. That size on you will be perfect and natural!

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi @emma of course not! Oh how exciting! Your around the same stats as me. I bet your looking forward to it?

Menu

cool i bet u areso happy though , im having high profilewant to have the projection as can waitto have shapefrom the sideprofilewithout having to wear a padded bra……………..op is tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh xxx

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Yeah completely! And I bet! Good luck you will be fine! Keep us updated 😀 @cassandrachelton

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Natasha, hope you don’t mind the add. I’m POD day 6 also went with transform and had 285cc!

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi sarah,

Of course not. How did it go and who was your surgeon? X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Brill, thanks! I had Mr. Nathan who loves the smaller implants, I’m having doubts now though that I didnt go bigger (310 cc) as I wanted to avoid rippling so went with 285cc. I feel like they just stick out to the side and there is not much cleavage or shape but girls on here say to be patient so I’m trying to stay positive! I just have the fear I won’t be able to wear all the things I thought I’d fill out once I got my boobs done as iv tried a few things on already. Did you find it long for them to settle, who was your surgeon? X

Rebecca -1
    -1p
    Menu

Natashs they look great who was your surgeon?

Rebecca -1
    -1p
    Menu

Natasha they look great who was your surgeon?

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi sarah,

Please do not worry. At the start I was well disappointed that I did not go bigger as they were not as big as I had hoped. But 6 weeks post op they feel a lot bigger because they are soft and more filled so I can squish them into push up bras etc. And to be honest in some bras they look too big and not nice for my body so glad I went with the smaller size! Remember you can always make them look bigger but not smaller!
    I had Dr Khan he was Amazing @rebecca and @sarah and also preferred smaller implants

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Natasha, feel a bit better at the mo they’re still oddly shaped and sitting to the side can’t wait to get that stage you’re at! Yea, you make a really good point that it’s better being a bit smaller than too big as I really didn’t want to make my body look differently. Just need to be patient! Aargh so hard, yours look brill and nice and big in your profile photo so if could look like that I’d be delighted! X

mads 22
    22p
    Menu

I am having 250cc and hope mine look as good as yours! They look fab! Hope you don’t mind the add xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.