9 DPO, Had to get a bra… Started by: Natalie Harvey

• Author

I’m at a hen do tomorrow and literally have nothing that I could wear over my Macom so I went and bought a non wired bra from primark today so I’d still be supported.
    I guessed a D/DD and thought I’d go up a band size to ensure that it wouldn’t be too tight by my insicions. Ended up trying a 36D first as they had no nonsense wired DDs!! Eugh! It didn’t feel too bad anyway and was quite comfortable all over, (but more than likely not the right size but for £5 it can just go in the bin after!)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu
    +1

Be really careful! Your implants won’t have healed into position yet and by not wearing an extra supportive bra they can drop which will require re-op to correct. The band is what should provide 90% of the support but if the size isn’t right you won’t have that support. Xx

Clairelh 85
    85p
    Menu

Be careful Hun it may feel more comfortable but I ended up having to have a re opp due to my implants dropping to low from not being supported enough xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Shirt dresses are the way forward I reckon as it seems the macom is a problem when dressing for a night out. Team them with some funky jewellery and a belt to cinch and define ur waist some hot boots and bobs ur uncle!

Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

God they look great, amazing cleavage

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.