9 months on and can feel implant moving… Started by: stephanie robson

• Author

Anyone else had this problem?? I’m 9 months post op and can still feel the implant in the left side worse than ever!! My right side is spot on and I’ve never had any bother, but my left when I’m lying down or bending down I feel like the implants gonna flip, it’s a strange strange feeling…

Liz
    0p
    Menu

I have this, I am 8weeks po, I feel it move so much in my left, and makes a Grating feeling, my right moves but as a boob, the left the implant moves, I’ve been wondering for weeks if my pocket may be to big as when I lie down this one also really falls to side, I am seeing surgeon in 2 weeks and hopefully he can shed some light x

Menu

That’s like me it’s been like this since the start and friends of mine had there’s done a few month before me and there’s haven’t moved so that’s what I’m thinking that the pockets to big. I’ve emailed the PC who arranged it all for me see what can happen x

Liz
    0p
    Menu

Did you ever mention this to surgeon post op? Which surgeon did you have? Also when I get up in morn the left doesn’t feel normal shape, not on outside but inside and right feel exactly same as when I went to bed x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.