9 Weeks post op – 400cc Mod Plus Partials – Dr Linda Fiumara Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +3

Hey girls,

Just thought i’d attach some pictures of what it’s like having boobies going on holiday and going out etc! It’s so nice being able to just order clothes and not worry about how I’m going to hide my super padded push up bras or how flat my boobs will look lol! I also felt so much more confident in a bikini when I went on holiday recently too.

I seen Dr Linda Fiumara on Saturday just for a check up, she was really happy with how everything is going she just said I do still need to do a bit more dropping and I have to massage them for 5 minutes every day to help with the softening 🙂

There’s more pictures on my profile as well… Or my instagram is Chloedemaret.

Best thing i’ve ever done! 🙂

xxxx

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

they look amazing hun!! best ive seen xx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good! And your figure is amazing too!

Devon 7
    7p
    Menu

They look amazing chloe! xx

Menu

They look great! If you don’t mind me asking, what size was your before? Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Thanks so much everyone!!! 🙂

@chloe-agutter
    I was never officially measured before but I wore those super padded bras from Primark in 34C but I reckon I was more like a 32B lol xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

U look wicked babe!

Rachel 51
    51p
    Menu

Amazing results. Did you have unders or overs hunny?? Xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Looking fab! Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@rachelash Thank you, I had Partials x

Gemzy 4
    4p
    Menu

You look amazing babe x

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

@chloedemaret hi Chloe I know this is so random but where did you get your Calvin Klein pants from on your pics? I can’t find them on the website xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Charlotte 16
    16p
    Menu

They look amazing did you go over the muscle or under?

Emma 52
    52p
    Menu

Hi Hun, what made you go for mod plus? I have been advised this by my surgeon as I said I don’t want them to look toooo fake (I am 5’9″ and 10 stone). He therefore suggested 350cc mod plus…thing is tonnes of people seem to be going for HP or even UHP so now I’m questioning whether mod plus is the right option? Surgery just 1 month away now xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@charlottedabell1992 I had partials 🙂

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@emma2410 Hey, sorry for my late reply, I haven’t been on here for a while! I wasn’t even given the option to be honest. On my surgery day she said she put Mod Plus in because I had a bit of a gap before and Mod Plus are wider so they’ve given me more cleavage and closed the gap 🙂 HP and UHP will look bigger from the side in clothes but I love mine and they look/feel so natural 🙂 x

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m almost 4 weeks post-op with 400cc and 325cc and hope mine look this incredible once dropped!
    I am still numb so need to massage! I just cannot wait to get measured and wear normal bras and bikinis!!!

What size are you now? I was originally a 34B. Xx

Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu

Your boobs are amazing ???? This is exactly how I want mine to look! What cc did you have xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

@laurenamb Heyy! I’m sure they will, the changing process is amazing! I was measured a 32FF at 6 weeks but I think I may actually be bigger than that now as my bras are getting a bit tight! They have dropped and fluffed a lot more since then. I am 17 weeks post op now! I am going to try upload some new photos today to show the change 🙂 x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@sophmya Hiya, thank you! I had 400cc moderate plus 🙂 xx

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu

Try a 34 maybe. The cup size wouldn’t have changed an awful lot. Or adjust the strapping on the bra 🙂

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@laurenamb the cup size can definitely change with unders. I am just about to upload a collage of my progress and you can see that they are bigger than they were at six weeks!

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu

Oooooh you have unders! Rare for girls to have unders. Apparently they hurt more and recovery is longer 🙁 Xx

Charlie2 37
    37p
    Menu

Wow! They are amazing Chloe! I am having mod plus too. I’m having 325cc unders not partials.
    Emma are yours unders are partials? I also looked for a natural , in proportion look im so tiny you see.
    Thank you for sharing Chloe, you must be so happy with them xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.