The effects of childbirth, age or weight loss can cause breasts to drop, losing shape and fullness. A mastopexy procedure, commonly known as breast uplift, can help many women regain lost confidence by giving them a more youthful and pert appearance. This procedure can be combined with a breast enlargement (which requires implants) or a breast reduction in order to help you achieve your desired shape.
During the procedure, your surgeon will make incisions forming an anchor-shape along each breast crease from the areola (the dark area around the nipple). Breast tissue will be reshaped and excess skin removed whilst the nipple is lifted to a higher position. Breast uplifts are always performed under general anaesthetic, usually taking around two hours, followed by one night’s stay in one of MYA’s well-equipped hospitals.
At MYA, we understand that the price plays a huge part in your decision to go ahead with your breast uplift procedure. We’ll make sure you understand exactly what the cost covers so you can make your decision with confidence.
To provide treatment tailored to your personal needs and circumstances, we consider each case on an individual basis with prices discussed during your free consultation. The price you are given is inclusive of your procedure and any on-going aftercare with no hidden costs. The price contains the following services:
- Your free initial consultation with an information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- A Patient Co-ordinator, your own personal point of contact throughout your MYA journey.
- A free consultation with one of our experienced cosmetic surgeons.
- An in-depth pre-operative medical assessment to ensure you are fit and healthy for surgery.
- Your procedure carried out at one of the UK’s finest cosmetic surgery hospitals. Costs include an option of an overnight stay in an en suite room with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and breakfast.
- Our aftercare policy, including all post-operative appointments and assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses.
- A 24-hour emergency helpline manned by our network of nurses, for on-going support 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For information the cost of cosmetic surgery click here and for information on pricing across our range of procedures, please see the links below: