MYA Cosmetic Surgery Clinical Hub
MYA are proud to be market leaders and the first cosmetic surgery provider to introduce virtual eConsultations. We offer a personalised eConsult service that has been uniquely designed to meet the needs of our patients with the added convenience of being from the comfort of their own homes.
The majority of our touchpoints are carried out virtually, for your convenience, but there are instances when it’s necessary to travel to a physical location. You will be asked to travel to our London clinical hub to meet your Surgeon and your Nurse, and for any post-operative appointments. Your Surgeon and Nurse appointments are scheduled on the same day to minimise the amount of times you need to travel to one of our Clinical Hubs.
Your London clinical hub is at 54 Wimpole Street. Located in central London, just 10 minutes from Bond Street, Oxford Circus and Regent’s Park Station. This location is easily commutable by tube, bus and car. When you arrive at 54 Wimpole Street, press the buzzer for reception to be let into the building. All entrances and exits have disabled access via the use of a ramp, however, this location does not have a lift between floors.
Your MYA Patient Journey
- Initial eConsult: You will meet with one of our friendly and professional eConsult Advisors via video call to discuss what to expect during your MYA journey. You will learn about the procedure, see before and after photos and ask any questions. Your eConsult advisor will also discuss surgery costs and payment plans with you.
- Surgeon eConsult: You meet your surgeon twice as part of a two-stage consent process. Your first meeting will be via eConsult video call. Here your Surgeon will run through your procedure, ask about your requirements and the look you want to achieve, and they will outline any risks and limitations.
- Physical clinical hub day in London: You will meet your surgeon for a physical assessment and for measurements to be taken. You will then meet your MYA Nurse afterwards to have your vitals and photographs taken.
- ePre-op: This is a pre-operative assessment with a MYA Nurse, carried out via eConsult video call. This appointment is to run through your medical history and discuss any findings from your GP summary. Your Nurse will discuss what to expect, how to prepare for your procedure day and outline your post-op care requirements.
- Surgery day: Your surgery will take place at one of our wonderful hospital locations.
- Post-operative assessments at clinical hub in London: You will attend the London clinical hub to receive your post-operative wound care from a MYA Nurse. You will meet your Surgeon for final sign off after 12 weeks.
Popular eConsult regions in Hampshire
As we offer online e-consults for all of our cosmetic surgery treatments, we are accessible from anywhere within the Hampshire region. Our most popular areas include Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Gosport, Farnborough, Andover, Aldershot, Horndean and Winchester.
Where will my surgery take place?
Depending on your surgeon and our availability, your MYA surgery will be carried out at one of our wonderful London hospital facilities:
New Victoria - Kingston upon Thames
London Welbeck -Central London
Harley Health Village - Central London
How do I book a consultation?
Booking a free eConsult couldn’t be easier – all you have to do is make an enquiry through our website and we will arrange the rest. Once you’ve booked your eConsult, you will need to download our Patient Portal (by invite only), complete your medical history and then access your eConsult via the link on your confirmation email.