Otoplasty is a simple procedure, also known as ear reshaping. In around one hour, prominent or protruding ears can appear less obvious by correcting uneven ears, reducing ear size or repairing any damage caused by injury.
Usually a day case procedure, ear reshaping can be performed under general or local anaesthetic. An incision is made behind the ear in the fold where the ear meets your head. Cartilage and skin can then be removed or pinned back with a few fine stitches.
At MYA, we understand that the procedure cost may play an important role in your decision making process when considering your otoplasty procedure, so we’ll make sure you’re fully aware of everything the price includes.
To achieve the results you want, it is very important that you attend all of your pre and post-operative appointments with MYA’s medical professionals. We strive to offer specialist support before, during and after your procedure with an all-inclusive care package to guide you along the way. This includes:
- Free initial consultation including a personalised information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- A personal Patient Co-ordinator as your main point of contact throughout your MYA journey.
- Free consultation with one of the world’s most experienced specialist cosmetic surgeons.
- All of your pre-operative medical assessments to ensure you are suitably fit and healthy before surgery.
- Your procedure at one of the UK’s finest cosmetic surgery hospitals. Most rooms are en suite but all have 24-hour room service menu, satellite TV and breakfast included.
- Our aftercare policy including all post-operative assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses.
- An emergency helpline manned by a network of qualified nurses. Lines are open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
For information the cost of cosmetic surgery click here and for information on pricing across our range of procedures, please see the links below: