Neck, Chin and Face Lift
The use of facial surgery can create smoother, firmer skin, meaning that the effects of aging no longer have to be visible. Also known as a rhytidectomy procedure, a neck, chin or facelift can reverse lines, wrinkles and loose skin.
Under general anaesthetic, one of MYA’s specialist surgeons will remove excess skin from the neck, chin and cheek areas to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Any scars will be hidden in your hairline, fading over time. Sagging eyebrows and forehead wrinkles can be treated with a brow lift which can be carried out alongside your facelift procedure. A one or two night stay is required in one of MYA’s private hospitals for rest and recovery.
MYA understands how important it is to know exactly what the cost of your neck, chin and face lift includes as it plays a huge role when you’re deciding whether to go ahead with the procedure. We’ll ensure you have all the information you need to make the decision with confidence.
MYA prides itself on delivering a quality service, tailoring treatments to suit your needs. Our surgeons and nurses are here to provide you with all the information you need to guide and support you through your procedure. This attention to care can be seen in our prices which include a comprehensive care package which contains:
- Your free initial consultation with an information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- Your own Patient Co-ordinator, your personal point of contact throughout your MYA journey.
- A free consultation with one of the world’s most experienced specialist cosmetic surgeons.
- A pre-operative medical assessment to ensure you are fit and healthy ahead of surgery. If you are over the age of 55 you will be required to have an ECG prior to your procedure.
- Your procedure carried out at one of the UK’s finest cosmetic surgery hospitals, with the option for overnight stay in an en suite room including 24-hour room service, satellite TV and breakfast.
- Our aftercare policy, which includes all post-operative assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses.
- A 24-hour emergency helpline manned by our network of nurses, for ongoing support 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For information the cost of cosmetic surgery click here and for information on pricing across our range of procedures, please see the links below: