07/01/2022 – 250cc – Mr Mileto Started by: Tiff

• Author
    6p
    Menu
    +3

Hey everyone,

I found this forum so helpful to read through before my surgery so wanted to share my journey on here for anyone who may find it useful.
    I will update as I go on over recovery.

My stats;
    28yrs
    5’8
    9 stone 6
    Pre surgery I was 32A sometimes AA

I had my surgery with Mr Mileto at the New Victoria hospital.
    After agonising over my implant over 2 months since my first consultation I ended up going with his initial recommendation of smooth, round, mod plus 250cc implants.
    I showed him so many photos at my first consultation and then again on surgery day to make the final decision on 225 or 250, he said for my height and shoulder width the 250 would give me my desired outcome and suit my body better.

Surgery day : admission 8am.
    whilst I’m usually a ‘got it together’ girl – I will say it’s the first time I’ve ever been in hospital or had surgery and I was very nervous but all the staff were amazing and I genuinely had nothing to worry about. Everything was fine, and the anaesthetists especially were very calming.
    I went under at 12:15pm.
    On waking up the pain was an 8/10 and I think it only felt that way coz I was so groggy and felt very sick but that lasted only 15 mins and then I got given the good stuff! Upon being taken back to my room around 2pm I was in mild pain – totally tolerable.
    Had some delicious food around 5pm which was extremely well received as I was starving!
    When my partner picked me up at 6pm he was gobsmacked I was actually totally normal!
    It’s now the next morning and I feel great.
    The sensation is not pain but more like a sumo wrestler is sat on your chest. Haha!

As I say – will update as I go but I really wanted to advise anyone going to New Victoria or using Mr Mileto, you’re in great hands – he’s a man of few, but quality words! – he’s such a sweetheart.

Anyone with any questions no matter how small- please feel free to message me direct!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tiff 6
    6p
    Menu

Before

Attachments:
    Tiff 6
    6p
    Menu

Day 1

Attachments:
    Menu

Do you have an BA account on Instagram? Can’t wait to see them in a few weeks! I’m getting small too, 295cc, but I really want to go bigger 🙁

Menu
    +1

did you have a urine test for nicotine at the hospital with Mr mileto?

Tiff 6
    6p
    Menu

I don’t but my insta is @tifflees
    🙂
    Xxx

Tiff 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey yes they did a urine test at the hospital 🙂 x

Menu
    +1

Hey! Do you have any updated photos? X

Heba Jaber 45
    45p
    Menu

Hey, how do they look now ?

Heba Jaber 45
    45p
    Menu

Have more pics on my profile, 225cc dual plane

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.