1 day po-op de trynor 500cc story so far Started by: Marie

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls I’ve had my surgery yestery in Preston with dr traynor can’t thank him enough had 500cc overs Hp,admission time was 3 clock got there at 2.45 was taken straight to my room ,had everyone in at once asking questions being drawn on by dr traynor,had small problem getting blood out of vein in left hand eventually got out of right hand after 20 mins lol was taken in to surgery at 4.15 woke up in no pain except for the left breast ,the right one feels like Its not had operation literally can’t feel any pain in that one ,but left one been sore since I’ve woke up from surgery more twinges when I move I’ve actually been using my right hand to get things that’s on my left as its causes little pain more like a burning feeling which nurse said completely fine ,when I left hospital at 8.15 had to drive 45 minutes back to Manchester then went nandos sat in for about 1 hour then went home noticed as I was getn changed seen little bit blood on the left bandage that was not there when I was leaving hospital ,don’t think it’s any thing to worry about had my hubby check just now and nothing new ,woke up as I’ve been sleeping on my right side which not good ? But still can’t feel any pain on that side but to early for me to sleep on side ,for any girls that are having problems about sizes go for what the surgeon offered in the biggest I couldn’t decide for ages if I wanted 450/500 so happy I had the 500 really suits my body even though they squashed in this bra can’t wait for them to soften so I can go bra shopping already ????I’m quite tall 5,8 so they fit right in nicely not to massive and not to small I did get a bit of booby greed for like 5 mins but that was cause I was really high on the drugs lol and couldn’t see them properly ,ive also got 3 macom bras in size large if any one interested in them 2 white and 1 black ,add me girls if you have any questions be glad to answer xxxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

hey, thanks for story. am at preston on 21st with mr traynor im soooo excited. how is the pain today? xxx

Marie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

R u excited ? Pain is good today husband won’t let me do anything though which is awkward for me as I like to do everything my self lol all the staff at Preston and dr traynor r brilliant,what size you having xxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

yeah im super excited! that wont be the case for me lol I would love my partner to do everything for me when I get out but I know I will be doing everything on my own and looking after my kids so im not looking forward to the recovery as I am always on my feet so I wont get to rest a lot like you 🙁 I would make the most of it hun ur lucky he will do it for you. I am having 400cc I wanted bigger but I guess I don’t have enough skin tissue I am a 36a at the moment want to be at least a d cup. how long did u stay in after op and are you able to use you arms without a lot of pain xxxx

Marie 3
    3p
    Menu

I had operation at 4.15 wouldn’t let me go till 8.15 the nurses are great they came in every 15 mins then half hour checking blood pressure,I can use my right one perfectly left one I’m little carful as that’s the side been a little sore ,not that I’m getn the chance to move arms had 5 arguments so far over picking up bottle Diet Coke from floor then gave my hubby heart attack I seen spider in bathroom and screamed he ran in thinking Somthing seriously wrong with me lol well was really cause I don’t like spiders ,if you have kids you can’t lift them for 6 weeks read all information again today when I couldn’t sleep and you not supposed to stretch over your head I have to get a cup earlier with my right hand though xxxxx

Jessica 8
    8p
    Menu

Lindsey am in the same boat as you my fella dosnt know what to do!! but I have got me mum to help me thank god, shes s diamond doin the school runs an piling the baby up from nursery for me am not in pure pain its jus wen u move the ache throbs an scared to pop them x

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

my mum is 65 and lives abit away from me so I cant really ask her plus plus I don’t want to tell her lol (shes old fashioned) wouldint understand. I will just have to be super careful. can you lift after the first week? have you been doing any lifting at all ? xxx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

This is what I’m worried about, I’ve got a boisterous 3 year old and a 8 month old baby and worried about the recovery when it comes to picking up the baby! Haven’t got a date booked yet so maybe I’ll wait til she’s walking!!! Can I add you girls?

Marie 3
    3p
    Menu

Girls it’s the lifting you have to be very careful with ,I had to go to the nurse yesterday felt like I tore Somthing thank god everything was great the nurse in Manchester was lovely ,she told my husband he has to let me walk around it quite dangerous to be in bed all day ,I’ve been feeling Great since then bit tired ,she did say unde no circumstances can I lift any thing heavy or reach I did comb my hair yesterday which was quite hard as its really long to my waist so had to be done lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.