1 day post op 250cc Started by: Sienna

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Had my implants under the muscle and I’m in SO much pain despite keeping up with painkillers ? Please tell me it gets better?!

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

It does 🙂 from my own experience and what I’ve read on here it’s usually day 3/4… keeping moving a little I found helped… Hope you start to feel better soon 🙂 xx

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

That’s really reassuring, thank you so much ☺️ How long ago was your surgery? x

Menu

I’m currently on day 5 and it does get a lot easier x

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you x

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

I’m 7 weeks post op… i probably felt more me after about a week – mainly due to the antibiotics and lack of sleep! The tightness got much better after day 3/4 xx

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

I can imagine, I’m really looking forward to having an uninterrupted sleep! The tightness has definitely improved now and you were completely right about moving about – I don’t know how but a bit of movement has been so much more comfortable than sitting! Glad your recovery has gone well xx

Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m 10 days post op and it does get a lot better. Although I know it doesn’t feel like it at the time? I posted the same question the other week as the pain was just unbearable. I probably started to feel better day day 5 and by 1 week I felt human. I’m still very sore as I have badly bruised. Hang in there you will get better❤️

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you for this! And bless you, I hope your bruising gets better soon ☹️ The first day is absolutely horrendous isn’t it?! My chest pain is becoming bearable now but I have some very odd lower back swelling (or something?) which really hurts ?? xx

Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

My experience was awful i must admit! From the moment i woke up in recovery i was hit with the excruciating pain!! No amount of pain relief would even take it off 🙁 I couldn’t stop crying i even regretted choosing to have them done at one point. But it does get easier and i am a lot better now. I have attached a picture of my bruising that I had on my left hand side. I struggled with the back pain also and i had one of those long hot water bottles that i wrapped around my back and stomach and it helped so much. You’ll start to feel more human soon xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Louie 1
    1p
    Menu

I had surgery on Oct 2nd. Lots of pain. I was so depressed due to the pain. In some ways I still feel depress right now. I am just going to be patient cause I know all of this is part of recovery. Everyday I pray for a better day. I am not ready to go back to work 🙁

Louie 1
    1p
    Menu

I have super bad bruising. I’m trying to upload it here but it’s not working. Message me if you wanna see it!

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Olivia, that looks so painful ? I didn’t realise that bad bruising was possible ? Did you have unders or overs? I can imagine that overs causing more bruising, I had unders and got a few small ones. I’m definitely going to have to look into that hot water bottle, it sounds like it’ll be a lifesaver! xx

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Louie, I’ve heard of people getting quite bad blues after the surgery ? I hope you feel lots better soon x

Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Sienna,
    I had under the muscle, under the muscle is a lot more painful recovery time. as its a longer healing process. I hope you feel better soon hun it does get easier. It did take me 1 week to feel human again. I am now 12 days post op and im sadly back to work 🙁 my boobies still are sore and i still need my V shaped pillow to sleep with at night and my bruising is still intense! But i am so much better than what i was. Hope you’re feeling better today xx

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

Aw thank you. I hope they let you take it easy at work, it must be so difficult being back when you’re still in pain. This is probably a silly question but how have you been using your v pillow? I’ve kind of had mine stacked on two pillows and I keep waking up with a bad back, I feel like I’m doing something wrong ? Have you taken anything for the bruising? I heard that arnica was supposed to help quite a bit so I’ve been taking that. I’m slowly getting there! Hope you manage to get some good rest in and work isn’t too bad for you tomorrow xx

Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

Yeah i had mine stacked on 2 pillows also i got my thinish pillows if that makes sense haha. It is more than likely giving you back ache as well. I found lifting yourself up was a struggle so i know that gave me some backache. I haven’t taken anything for the bruising i was just putting some ice on it which i probably shouldn’t have done but it helped a lot. I’m glad your feeling better each day you’ll be making better progress. Works not been to bad for me the first couple of days where tough but its easier now. Hope you will soon start to enjoy your new boobies xx

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey girls, i hope your feeling better and the pain/bruising has gone?!
    I had my appointment today with the surgeon and I’m really torn on size, I want them fairly small and natural. He recommended 275cc moderate profile, but I’m thinking more 225-250max. Would you mind sharing a pic of 250? I have a BA Instagram account if you prefer to do it that way or via email! Any help is appreciated xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.