1 day post op 315cc feel too small. Started by: Mel

• Author
    -3p
    Menu

I had surgery yesterday. I got the motiva ergonomix implants. I was meant to be getting 350cc-400cc but the surgeon couldnt do that as i didnt have enough breast tissue and my skin wouldnt have closed so the biggest and safest he could go was 315cc dual plane.

I started off as a 32a but didnt really fill the cups on that bra. Im 5ft5 and 55kg also. The implants are very high at the moment and dont look as big as i thought they would. When i came round from anaesthetic i was obviously still drugged but lying down i couldnt really tell a difference. I obviously can see they are bigger now but worried its swelling and they will be small.

Ive heard of drop and fluff so with the implant being partially under the muscle im hoping they will look bigger. Do you think that will happen? Anyone with similar stats to me and implant size what size bra are you now?

Mel -3
    -3p
    Menu

*my aim was to get to a full c or small d cup*

Mel -3
    -3p
    Menu

Attempted to measure myself this morning think im 34c but kind of want d. Will they get bigger 😂

Rachel 7
    7p
    Menu

1 day post op is waaaay too early to see how they’ll look, they won’t have the roundness or fullness yet as they’re sitting high and tight under the muscle. They will change loads over the next few weeks so try not to overthink or judge them on what you’re seeing now. Focus on rest and recovery and see how they look again in a week, you will probably be pleasantly surprised! Your stats sound very similar to my best friends. She was a AA and had 315cc (biggest she was offered) and she’s now a full C, verging on a D but they look fantastic and so natural. I’m sure you will love them once they’ve settled!! Good luck 🙂 xxx

Menu

Hey Mel, are you happy with your results now 2 months on? I’m 5 days post op. I had 315cc unders & I feel exactly the same as how you felt. Although there is improvement as the breasts are fuller but to me they seem so small and worried that once they drop they will be even smaller. I didn’t have much say in the sizing as the surgeon offered me 250cc as I had very little muscle tissue but after op the surgeon came to see me and advised I had 315cc implants which means nothing to me as they look very small.

Charlotte 17
    17p
    Menu

I had 325 unders and was so unhappy for the first few weeks, thinking I had gone too small.
    I am now 16 weeks post op and measuring at a 30e/f! Trust the process xx

Steph 7
    7p
    Menu

I had 325cc unders and defo had boob greed at first and thought I could have went bigger, I’m only 19 days post op now and love them more everyday, defo trust the process! They look bigger now that they’re starting to drop!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.