1 Day post Op 375cc with Dr Mashhadi Started by: Sophie

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hey guys,
    So I’m literally around 24 hours post op!
    My admission yesterday was 10am and I was taken down around 1.30pm it was a long day but the surgery itself is so quick and simple. Nurses were all really friends (especially Charlotte) and my surgeon was great and made me feel at ease when he came to talk to me before hand. When I woke up I just felt a little groggy and sleepy, wasn’t necessarily in pain more just uncomfortable feels like a big weight is on your chest, and like you’ve done a massive chest session at the gym haha! I had some tea and toast when back in my room and was able to go after a few hours as long as your obs are all ok. Overall great experience with MYA.

My boobs felt huge to begin with slowly getting used to them I wanted to be around a DD-E cup not sure what ill measure to yet but very happy with the look of them at the moment just the size I wanted, although they are very Coney and feel rock hard at the minute all to be expected.

Slight discomfort in my armpit area and under boob, I’m told this can get worse by day 3 😐
    My V pillow is a godsend right now, not the easiest thing sleeping upright and gives you a right numb bum but its recommended so not to much pressure is being put onto the implants.

Any other girls post op reading this, does the pain get worse over the next few days? will I get used to sleeping upright?

Also happy for anyone to ask me any question, I was on this forum 24/7 before my op and it really helped prepare me 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Koral 42
    42p
    Menu

Yeah day 3 is about the worst but it’s no more pain just stiffer day 4 onwards every days got better … they look fab really good size I think your end up the size you wanted x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

They look great what size was you to begin with Hun x

Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

I was a 34b before, is it normal to be having the slight pains around nipple? Feel sooo swollen right now lol xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look fab Sophie! I’m booked in with him for end of April! Hoping to be a DD/E from 34b too ?

Faye 14
    14p
    Menu

I’m 12 dpo, day 3 (2dpo) is defo the worst though 3dpo I managed a shallow bath and hair washed over bath so pain didn’t last too long, moving around helped and numb bum called for laps around the living room. You do get used to sleeping upright and the pain eased by day 4/5dpo I reduced pain relief loads by that point. Good luck with the recovery!!

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Yes nipple pain is normal Hun x

Faye 14
    14p
    Menu

Ooo yes I had burning sensation one night which felt really strange!

Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls, keep feeling fine and then ill go to pull a cupboard door or something and realise I shouldn’t be doing these things… Not in much pain just going to keep on the painkillers. Just changed my bra took me about 20 mins haha ?

Char B – Mr Mashhadi was great and such a gentle surgeon and takes proper care in his work ?

Marilyn 34
    34p
    Menu

Hi hun I’ve just had 375 partials today but ultra high profile. Did u go over or under? Urs look much bigger than mine I was only a 32b to start with. Totally get you with the under arm boobs pain can’t use my left arm very well it sticks close to my side. Wishing u luck with your recovery ur new boobs look amazing xx

Lucy 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, I had 350cc high profile unders with Dr Mashadi last Sunday! Everything went well for me during surgery, I was off my painkillers by day 4 and have just been a little tender since. I’m 8 days post op now and still can’t get used to sleeping upright, waking up in the night because I’ve slipped down in bed or just generally uncomfortable so I’ve resorted to using heat packs now which seemed to ease the tension in my back a little last night at least. Also I’m doing pretty much everything myself again now unless it involves stretching or heavy carrying, I’m back to doing all my usual mommy stuff, I feel like I could go back to work now too but I’m off for another week so. Generally I’m just itchy from the strapping and band, the heavy feeling on my chest is starting to lift now. Hope that helps xx

Kristy 44
    44p
    Menu

My surgery with Dr Mashhadi is in 5 days! I am super excited. Will be great to add you on my dedicated boob journey instagram or somewhere to keep in touch since the surgeries are so similar. My instagram is _myapatient2019_ but feel free to pm me and we can keep in touch elsewhere x

Amy halliwell 28
    28p
    Menu

I was 34b and I had 425cc overs hp and I’m 18dpo. Day 2 nd 3 were the worst for me. But more active you are and aslong as you listen to your body quicker your recovery is. I’m getting measured tomorrow I’m so impatient. I asked to be bigger then DD. You will get used to sleeping upright. I’m allowed to sleep flat and have full showers. Both I’ve missed so much. Now mine are flaky but that’s all normal and I’ve got some sensation to my nipples too now

Amy halliwell 28
    28p
    Menu

If you wanna see my process you can follow me. My insta is myagirl_ba280219

Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

Marilyn – I had over the muscle as I know it’s alot less painful and to be fair I’m not actually in much pain just minor discomfort with the occasional shooting pain..

Lucy – Im a really active person and already struggling with lying around but I know I need to be careful! I’ve got like 20 pillows all around me in bed as it’s so hard to not roll over or go onto my side. Can’t wait to get to 2 weeks and have normal showers and start doing normal things.

Kristy – Mr Mashhadi is really good the nurse told me he’s one of the most gentle surgeons and he is pretty straight talking he knows his stuff.. Yes I’ll follow you on insta and keep us updated!

Amy – I can’t wait to be measured!! Where you going for it? Is that about the right time to be measured then? Will you keep the sports bras on after that?

Amy halliwell 28
    28p
    Menu

I’m going m&s. And your meant to be measured at 6 weeks. But I want more sports bras and I don’t know what cup size etc I am so thought I’ll get measured plus I’m impatient. Have to keep sports bra for another 3 weeks.

Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

Did anyone else have all those plasters around there boobs? they are driving me mad and I’m wondering if its ok to take some of them off as I can see on a lot of girls pics they never had them? HELP

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Sophie I *think* (not had my ba yet) .. this is just the way mr mashaddi straps them up. From what I’ve seen the surgeons all strap slightly differently & some surgeons let the strapping be taken off 24 hours after etc.. it’s just their different ways xx

Kristy 44
    44p
    Menu

I asked Dr Mashhadi if i should buy a physical breast strap and was told not to as i wouldn’t really need it due to being Subfascial. I think how they are strapped and for how long is highly dependant on placement.

The purpose of the strapping (plasters or band) is to help implants stay in place and not travel in the wrong direction. Everyones boobs are obviously different, i mean, every girl has a pair and they are not identical. Therefore as your surgeon is the one to have performed the surgery its probably best to follow their specific guidelines xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.