1 days post op 325 high profile overs & uplift Started by: Leann

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hi
    So had my op on Tues admission time 7am in theatre for 8:30 all done by 12 came round felt drowsy but not sickly. I had no further pain relief until bed time and only ask for some to help me sleep. I was really worried i would wake up in pain today but honestly I feel great. I did take some cocodamol for the 2.5 hour journey home but again wasn’t in pain.
    Experiencing some heavyness but it’s just weird to take deep breaths not painful. I was so worried about the pain, Iv got no pain in my arms currently which is not great because I keep using them when I’m told I shouldn’t just now.
    Getting tired easily so keep having wee naps, sleeping propped up is a skill but I’m getting there and managed to sleep 11-5 last night.
    Overall I am feel fab and I am astounded by the results so far. My best friend has been ice packs which the nurses replaced regularly yday and Iv continued today.
    So excited for the next few weeks of healing

Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

Try upload again

Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

Before

Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

Again

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Wow this is reassuring to hear as I’m so nervous about the pain afterwards …. I’m booked in for the 9th January ….. who was your surgeon ? xx

J 6
    6p
    Menu

What size were you before Leann? X

Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I was a 36dd/E but after 3 babies and breast feeding was pretty empty. Iv tried to upload by before but wnt allow me too unless someone know how.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Bethany 1.
    Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

Trying to upload recent photo

Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

Here goes again

Attachments:
    Leann -1
    -1p
    Menu

First pic is a mirror picture so if you can see the mole underneath it is the opposite on the bottom picture u can see how much of an uplift. I had lots of breast tissue but really wanted an implant for fullness! Nearly 2 weeks post op and I’m so happy with results so far, nipple and scars are looking fab. My surgeon insists on bandages for the first 3 weeks so looking forward to seeing them again on Friday

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.