1 week po, thrilled Started by: Helen

• Author
    33p
    Menu

Hi ladies, had to buy a new bra as my granny bra needs a wash. So I’ve been out to Tesco, spent £6 on another granny bra and I’m still thrilled with the results. Going for the big reveal on Friday but I can see I have lots of yellow bruising ATM, but that will soon be gone. Happy lady

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Marina 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5 days post op, Iv barely had any pain! But today Iv started to realise one feels a lot harder than the other. Have you have any symptoms?

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi Marina, day 4 was very painful, but other than that it’s mainly been pain under my boob’s and at the sides of them which I now know is covered in bruising, I have some pain/ache in the morning but that eases after a while. I’ve been able to be just on paracetamol today which is progress. My nipples are very sensitive atm and my boob’s seem to be softening compared to what they were and they’re no longer numb! Lol. I’m still really pleased with them and so happy I had them done. The only thing left is when can I shower? Lol, I have my post op appointment on Friday so I’ll be asking about sleeping sitting up, My band and showering. Did you have unders or overs?

Lily 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Helen congrats on your new boobies lol they look fab ,what sizes did u get and who was ur surgeon?

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi Noor22, I had 250 hp unders, with ms lutz. I’m tiny frame, 5ft tall and 45kg, so I didn’t want massive, and has unders due to no tissue to cover any rippling. Thank you, I love them :0)

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

They look fab Hun!! Xx

Marina 1
    1p
    Menu

Sorry for the late reply. I had unders and 2 weeks post op now. Thank god I can have a normal shower! The scars seem to be healing quiet well which is good. Everything has kind of gone back to normal life, back to work and stuff. Quite shocked how easy the whole process has been. They said I can also sleep any way I feel comfortable now which is good

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.