1 week post op 🥰 Started by: GEMMA

• Author
    6p
    Menu

400cc unders.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by GEMMA 6.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

They look so good! Xx

GEMMA 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you 😊

Chelsea
    0p
    Menu

Amazing!! I am having 400cc unders Saturday, I am soooooooo excited!! (And nervous 🥴🤣) how is your recovery going?xx

GEMMA 6
    6p
    Menu

Oo exciting, hope it goes well 🙂. Day 3 and 4 po where the worst for me, I seem to be making a good recovery now. Just waiting on the drop and fluff ☺️. Can’t wait to see how they look in a few more weeks.
    Good luck for Saturday x

Leanne VB 8
    8p
    Menu

When you say your worst, what do you mean? They look amazing by the way. I’m so excited my op is 9th March x

Martha
    0p
    Menu

Hey I’m day 5 post op and finding it the worst day for my stitches? I don’t know if it’s becasue I’ve been out and about and over done it or if it’s just becasue they’re healing? I haven’t had much pain until now? How have you’re stitches been? ☺️

GEMMA 6
    6p
    Menu

Even my worst days I could still move but it was very painful to do so and I had to physically hold my left boob the whole time as I thought it would fall out 😂.
    My stitches haven’t really caused any pain however, I had A LOT of burning sensations from under my left boob which was not nice, that lasted a couple days. I tried to avoid over doing it for the first 5 days, slept sat up with my V pillow. I managed to get back to work on Monday, still sleeping fairly up right though to avoid pulling them in my sleep. I’m surprised how well I have managed at work though, although I’m office based so it’s mainly sitting.

Natalie 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5 days post op too…just had my implants replaced after 16 years…I’d forgotten how much it hurts! Little bit of blood on one of my stitch bandages but hoping that’s normal…had 375cc but oddly I don’t know if I had under or over…back Thursday for a post op check so will ask..finding bras are irritating the stitches…so uncomfortable at the moment x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.