1 week Post op Started by: Jasmine Biggar

• Author

Hey Ladies,

So I am 1WPO today and feeling a little disappointed with the results so far. I had 295cc unders and I think they are too small 🙁

Can anyone share any photos of a similar size at different PO stages? I’m praying they get a little bigger

Thank You xx

XmasPuds 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Jasmine,

I’m so sorry to hear you’re so disappointed at the minute honey, but don’t lose hope!

I had 260cc unders nine years ago, I obviously don’t have progress pics as it was so long ago, but I do have pics of how they turned out (in clothes) when they were all settled. I ended up a 32D (from a barely 32aa!)

I was closer to your weight at the time and I’m a little taller, but it might give you an idea of how you’ll look when settled :).

Accept my friend request and I will try to send you some pics xxx

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

I am disappointed at mine as well, they look huge in the photo but not in reality. I was A/B had 275 high profile unders, i am now 4 weeks post op, the picture was taken 3 weeks post, they’re dropping nicely but i dont think they will get any bigger, i had an uplift as well

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Xmaspuds, thanks for your reply. If I turn out to be a 34 D I will be more than happy, I just feel as though they as so small right now. I’m trying to tell myself it’s early days and there is so much changing yet to happen.

Lamis, your boobs look incredible!! When can you go and get measured? I’m just trying to keep positive

Xx

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

They are gona keep changing for the coming year, the dropping will happen throughout the 6 months following surgery, most of the swelling should be gone by 6 weeks so any measurement before that wont be accurate, i am still 4 weeks po, cant wait to get measured too, i still have 2 more weeks in my surgical bra. I really wish they look bigger as they drop & fluff because i paid so much money and went through so much pain and I wouldn’t want to be disappointed, i cant afford a revision financially or health wise. I hope yours turn out good as well, what was your bra size before?

HJ 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey,

This photo is 4 weeks post op

275cc HP overs ,

Was a 32B now a 32E x

Attachments:
    Menu

I feel exactly the lamis, I have paid too much and feel like the whole thing took me to hell and back. I so wish I went bigger. I was a 34A, but probably more a AA. I have some before and after pics I will post soon..

HJ- they look amazing and huge too! You must be so happy

Xx

Menu

Here is my before, Op day and 3DPO pic.. they look smaller now the swelling is going down

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

The same cc with overs look bigger than those with unders because with unders you loose some of the projection when placed behind the muscle. Thats why HJ looks bigger than me and probably you although she had 275 as well. Yes please post some before and after photos to help

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

It wasn’t posted hun

Menu

Attempt Two…

Attachments:
    lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

I think they look incredible on your body frame, wait until they drop a little and you’ll love them I promise

Menu

Awe thank you! I think they look a bit smaller than the pics but I hope they change over the next couple of weeks x

K.mull 9
    9p
    Menu

I felt exactly the same, it was on my brain constantly thinking about being bigger. I’m nearly 6 weeks post op got measured and I’m a DD, I wasn’t expecting that at all thought I was going to be smaller, I had an uplift too. since then I have felt much happier about them. They look really good, there nice and full x

Attachments:
    Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Hi hun, don’t worry they are going to change so much over the next weeks/months. So many changes over the next few weeks alone. Mine changed a lot after the 6 week mark. I’m 4 months now, even at this point they are changing & changing, getting so much softer, I had 275s. I measure 32DD/30E. First pic is at around 8 weeks, 2nd pic is at 3 months. I didn’t get measured properly until I was at the 3 month mark. Have week by week pics on my profile too. It’s an emotional rollercoaster but enjoy the process, you will see changes soon 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    Menu

Thanks for your replies Steph and K.Mull both your boobs are Amazing! Mine are starting to feel more normal now and i love them a bit more everyday. Counting down the days until i can buy loads of new bras xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.