1 week post op Started by: Laura

• Author
    143p
    Menu

Hi ladies, 1 week post op from my revision surgery today, had my strapping off at day 4 an just compared photos an they have changed a fair bit in 3 days. Apparently they settle really quickly second time so not sure how true that is, anyone know?

I can see that the swelling as gone down quite abit an there shouldnt be much more because they are only just abit bigger than they was before surgery i went up from 400 to 500 so hoping not to decrease much more now.

Top 4 days bottom 1 week xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

@lauraj1987 · 

Hi Laura, so happy for you youv’e had your revision, looks like it’s gone really well and your looking great for 4 days post op, did you switch from unders to overs in the end? Do they feel softer than your unders did? I know obviously even with the extra CCs your skin is going to be alot less tense than it was 7 days into your first recovery but they look fantastic allready. Hope you have a great recovery xxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Hi Claudine, no i stayed with unders he just did some pocket correction an up to now they look pretty even, hes lowered my left crease an i could see straight away as soon as the strapping came off that my leftlooks a little lower than the right now but its nit as noticeble as it was before when they were rewlly different heights. The right implant was raised slightly and stitched internally to keep the upperfullness even because the right bottomed out abit before. Im wuite pleased up to now which is nice because in 6 months i was never happy with them so to be only 7 days in and feeling happier is a relief. I went from textured to smooth an they are softer xxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Just comparing a pic from before my revision an now at a week post op an i just feel so much happier about them finally!! Like i had 6 months of never feeling happy with them an now already they are looking so good im over the moon just crossing my fingers that it all stays smooth sailing lol xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    H 23
    23p
    Menu

Looking fab hun, I am so pleased for you. Happy healing!! Xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

@hetty, thankyou!! Im so happy with how they are looking now! Have you had any progress with using the band? Hope so xx

H 23
    23p
    Menu

Sadly only a little improvement- left has dropped and right isn’t playing- it doesn’t help that they are different shapes. I will keep on with it as left dropped a bit more 2wks ago- I have started chest work again in the gym and wonder if this will hinder or speed up movement..,, what a journey! Are you in pain?? Please say 2nd time is easier? XX

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Awh thats a shame but if you can see a little improvement keep it up an see hoe it goes because i think with mya they like you to be 12 months post op before looking at revision anyway dont they? So maybe litttle by little you could be ok by that time but i know what you mean because thats how mine were, different height different shape they hung differently like 1 more central an the other more lateral. So i know how you will be feeling about it all, i hope you see an improvement and if not i hope they will sort it for you its awul paying all that money and still being unhappy. Yeah second time is much easier obviously still discomfort but mainly the incission area and ribs, didnt get any of the tightness on my chest like first time was much easier and i didnt have it all that bad first time to be honest xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.