1 week post op, bandages off! Started by: Ashleigh Bottomley

• Author

just thought I’d update after my bandages have been removed, I was pleasantly surprised at how tidy and small the stitches were, I was expecting something messy and massive!! boobs are now softening up nicely, no pain whatsoever anymore, best decision I made 🙂 I had 300cc high profile over the muscle xx

Menu

x

Menu

Third time lucky..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April J 16
    16p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! Great to see your updates x

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

They look incredible, the incisions are so well hidden!! x

Marlise Smuts 26
    26p
    Menu

They look super stunning wow! ?

Laura 10
    10p
    Menu

Wow they look so good, your incisions are so neat as well, I’m getting 400 cc overs in December, I hope my look as good as yours ??

Emese 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi.. they do look great woow. I’m thinking to have 280 or 300 cc as well I’m size 6-8 and 172cm 32 Aa or 32B ( small) . I’m seeing my doctor on 19th and want to hear his opinion as well about the size. Can I ask you why did you decide to have overs?Do you know what would be the difference between over and unders? Thank you

Menu

Thanks everyone!! Hi Emese, I am a size 8, 165cm and I was an empty 32b! Very similar stats, I decided to have overs as that was what my surgeon recommended 🙂 I had enough breast tissue to have overs, so he decided that’s what he was going to do! The recovery has been super speedy, and I think that has influenced it. You can’t feel the implants whatsoever, I think if they say you are able to have overs, go for it! You’ll have a speedier recovery and the results are just as good x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.