1 week post op ! Pics Started by: Jasmine

• Author
    3p
    Menu

So girls it’s been a week since having my Boobs done and this is what they look like

Top pic is the first day after strapping was off and the bottom pic is the day after
    Do they look like they are okay ?

Also I had blisters from the strapping and they are soooo painful! What can I do as they are rubbing against my support bra and also bleeding !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

This is the pic of the blisters

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alice 42
    42p
    Menu
    +1

Ouch, those blisters look sore! Have you asked your nurse? Boobs look goooood to me!!! How are you feeling? x

Kate 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Babe if it’s any consolation I had my strapping taken off yesterday and it’s really cut me all on the underneath of my boobs and sides! It’s sore isn’t it with the bra!! I just put a much softer sports bra on yesterday and last night- it’s not as supportive but I was just sitting down and couldn’t cope with the stinging of my proper bra. Hopefully it will ease as each day goes by, hope you feel better soon (and your boobs look great btw!!) xx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Jasmine they look brilliant!! What size implants did you have and are they unders or overs?
    I would suggest putting a little bit of sudocrem on the blisters maybe? xx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Jasmine they look brilliant!! What size implants did you have and are they unders or overs?
    Maybe check with your nurse and see if maybe some savlon or sudocrem might help if its allowed? xx

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

I’m jealous of them ???? haha they’re a great size and shape already x

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

That was supposed to be an emoji not loads of question marks !

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

My nurse said they are normal but they are so painful! Thanks Hun x

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

It’s painful isn’t it Kate! Thank you Hun hope you feel better too ! Xx

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

Kelley I had 425 in the left and 450 in the right and they were sub partial I think lol
    Thank you !

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

Awww thank you Lucy ! Wasn’t expecting them to be as big though haha

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing jasmine xx

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you Kayleigh xxx

angela 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Jasmine I had that strapping it was hell, I had a few grazes. I wonder if a bit of Sudocream would help but spread very thinly so air can still get to it but it may soothe it a bit. Boobies look great btw xx

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

Angela I’m scared to put anything on it as the blisters popped and there’s a bit of fluid coming from it and thank you Hun x

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun x

Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

They look so good, have you tried good old savlon as its antiseptic , and a little talcum powder for the friction ?

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

They look fab!! Definitely got boob envy right now!! Sorry to hear the strapping has left you in pain though xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

They look amazing!! What surgeon did you have?x

Paula
    0p
    Menu

Jasmine they look amazing. That’s what I want mine to look like. What size are you now?

Jasmine 3
    3p
    Menu

Paula I’m now 3 weeks post op so I’m not too sure what size I am st the moment

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.