1 week post op – Strapping off!! ? 375cc Started by: Genevieve

• Author
    30p
    Menu
    +4

I’m so in love!!

Had my strapping off today and so happy with my results

I had 375cc from 34a and currently wearing 34D sports bra.

Any questions please ask x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi!
    I had my op 3 days ago and due my strapping off in 3 days! Does it hurt when they take it off? Or do they do it in a special way?
    Yours look really good! X

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

@lotti I have to admit it is slightly painful but not too much, k would compare it to getting waxed Hun. My nurse did it quite slowly and asked me at any point if I wanted her to stop. Bet you can’t wait!

And thank youuuu xx

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

They look fantastic! I had 365 but yours look way bigger than mine?I think it’s because you’re smaller & thinner. I must lose weight now after seeing yours haha xx

Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

@genevieve ahh ok thank you! I think I’m getting myself a bit nervous about it! Hopefully won’t be too bad then ? Do they feel good afterwards lol xx

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Look great Hun!

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

@jenna-xx Thank you lovely!! ☺️? Hope you don’t mind I’ve added you X

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

@lotti yes it’s just quickly over before you know it and it’s so exciting to be able to see your new babies! It felt weird earlier today but now I’ve had a shower and put my pjs on it feels amazingggg, think I might actually sleep properly tonight! Xx

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

@carlymarie thank tou doll! Xx

Jo 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab!! You must be so happy!! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! ? I so wish mine turns out like yours! I would over the moon if they did!! Xx

Chloe 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Ah you look such a class size they are just right for you! Bet your so happy!! Getting my op done on Tuesday think imp img to stick with 375cc hp overs ???

Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

@genevieve ahh it sounds amazing I can’t wait now! Can you have a normal shower straight afterwards? I know I’m so fed up of sleeping crap I hope it’ll be much better. Glad to hear your loving yours!! Xx

Jane
    0p
    Menu

you look amazing!!I can’t wait to get mine done!

elese
    0p
    Menu

hi im considering breast surgery i have had two young children and since then are very saggy im currently a 38d but a very saggy and small D. only problem my eldest child is 4 and has severe disabilities so i care for him full time i was hoping i could do it over a finance plan or piggy bank but on the website it says you must have worked 3 years in a row but i havent been able to work for 4 years from caring for my son. i am hoping they will be understanding as they are depressing me

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

@chloej123 thank you hun! 375cc are the perfect size! Good luck with your op, only 2 more sleeps now eeekk.. Your going to be so happy once it’s done πŸ™‚ xx

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

@lotti I was able to have all my strapping off on the day and have a shower ?? was so happy but still cautious because of the bruising and stitches..

Nurse said 1 more week of sleeping propped up then we can lay flat at 2 weeks PO.. Also the numb feeling is now slowly fading for me and their dropping more too. Here’s a picture from today 8days PO xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.