1 week to go! 250/275 unders with Dr Fiumura Started by: Katie

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls!

Having my op in exactly 1 weeks time, I’m so excited!

In case no one remembers my last forum post, I originally had a BA in 2014, wasn’t happy with my results so chose to explant and then re-implant with smaller implants at a later date. It’s been a loooooong 8 months let me tell you!!!

I’m having Linda Fiumura and she’s ordered 250 and 275 high profile and mod plus implants and will decide on the day, but I’m going to ask her for the 275 high profile on the day as thats what I want!

It feels so surreal going through this again, I’ve only really just started getting excited this week as I suppose I’ve already been there and done it, but starting to get bits organised and going to start packing this weekend so I’m all prepared and ready to go. Have taken my acrylics off and started scrubbing off my tan and I feel soooo bare without them haha like I’ve been stripped of my soul haha πŸ™

If anyone has 250/275 unders or has had Linda feel free to message/add me as I would love to see your photos for boob inspo!

Counting down the days now πŸ˜€

xxx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

hiya love! good luck for your next op, linda is so lovely i found it really easy to talk to her πŸ™‚ i had 300 mod plus unders and i am nearly 7 weeks PO and measuring a 32DD/EE from a 32B/empty C, hope this op goes well and you get the results you want πŸ™‚ xxx

Katie 2
    2p
    Menu

@helen thanks hun!! So glad your happy with your results, looking amazing so far! πŸ™‚ xxx

L87 78
    78p
    Menu

Hi Katy! How did your op go? I’m thinking of 275cc unders (booked in for 275cc) although I was offered anything 300-375cc I think I’d rather smaller! Do you have any pics? I’m quite petite also (size 8 and under 5’4!). Thanks for sharing your story xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey @klgba16 Good luck with your revision, I hope you finally get the results you were after! I don’t want to worry you but I have now seen a couple of people say they were given the choice of two size implants to pick from on the day but when the day came, the surgeon had only ordered one size. I don’t think either of these women had Dr. Fiumara but if you are 100% certain of what you want, don’t risk waiting until the day to say, just in case. Xx

Katie 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@lucy1987 hi hun! All went really well thankyou ☺️ I just wrote a new post on the forum and attached a photo there so feel free to have a look! My advice is go with what you feel comfortable with but definitely have other sizes ordered for the day just to put your mind at rest! ☺️ Xxxx

Katie 2
    2p
    Menu

@icrlm hi hun aww thankyou so much! Happy so far ☺️ Luckily both sizes were ordered in hp and m+ so I had a good choice of 4 implants haha! Went with 275 hp unders in the end ☺️ Thankyou though! Xxxx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

@klgba16 I hadn’t realised the op had been and gone. Haha! I’m so pleased it went well! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.