1 week to go – still haven’t made up my mind! Started by: Halley

• Author
    40p
    Menu

Hi ladies! I’ve been trawling the forum, YouTube and Instagram for weeks now. I can’t decide whether to go 450cc or 500cc. My surgery is happening next Friday and I honestly can’t imagine what they’ll look like under the skin, in my body. I’ve tried the sizers and been walking around with rice for weeks – even wearing them to work! Has anybody else left it to the day and asked the surgeon for his opinion? Surely he will have more of an idea of what the finished look might look like?

Also, did anyone else want natural looking boobs but we’re denied teardrop? But worries I’m going to end up with proper round circles on my chest ????

Thanks in advance,
    Halley x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I would go with biggest your offered , I’ve had 400cc put in and wish I went bigger!

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu

Yours look massive in your profile pic!

Demi 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

If it helps nearly every girl on here say they wish they went or could go bigger z

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

I had 350 partials I’m 34DD and look very natural or so everyone has told me. I was 34a before I’d say if your b or c have 500 if not 450 but not that much difference in the two. You will love whatever you choose and both will look natural if I was going to do again I’d go 425 x

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu

I’m a 32b, but honestly more like an A, I’m wider more than forward, I have next to no breast tissue at all ????

Do either of you have any more pics you could share?

Demi, I know! But I keep thinking “what if I’m just really good at knowing what would suit me, and going bigger will just ruin everything?!” ????????

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’m glad I didn’t go for the biggest I was offered, I went for what I knew I’d be happy with and I am, I’m actually two sizes bigger than I thought I would be lol x

Simone 11
    11p
    Menu

I wouldn’t goet the biggest , I was a 32 b and had a 235cc put in tear drop under and I’m a D cup now .

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu

Thanks girls! My gut is saying go 450cc, it’s just all the comments on boob greed that are starting to get to me. I don’t think there’s a massive difference between the two so either way I know I’ll be happy. I have loads of pics and I might just say “Netri, whichever will look more like that, put it in me!” ????

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu

I don’t know why it keeps putting loads of question marks, I’m not intentionally doing that!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.