1 week today… advice? X Started by: Annaw.xx

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I was wondering if anyone could help me, my operation is 1 week today with Dr Mounir… I’m so nervous. I’ve bought 1 maccom bra, I need to buy a few others but unsure of which brand to get? And also which size? I’ve seen a few people say ones from Asda or eBay but I haven’t got a clue which one to order. I’m currently a 32A and I’m getting 400cc unders. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’d definitely recommend buying an M&S sports bra, I didn’t buy a macom and have only used my M&S bras, I bought a two pack of high support ones for £30 – they’re pretty unattractive but they’ve done a great job and always feel secure. Band wise I went for the same as I usually wear as I had a front zip up sports bra from matalan that I used initially for the first week or so until swelling reduced.
    I had 325cc partials and bought my matalan zip up bra in a 34DD which was a little snug, I probably could have done with an E but after the first week I used the M&S bras and bought those in a 32D which have been absolutely fine, but I did buy a bigger size just incase (I kept the tags on and have taken back since)
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Matalan have a great one for sale £5 in the sale! It’s a high impact one too xxx

Annaw.xx 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks! I know I won’t know the size until I’ve had them done and been measured but what size would you reccomend I get, I haven’t got a clue my pre op nurse suggested 32D or 32DD? I’m also panicking there going to be too big now. He has ordered 375 and 400cc. X

Kay
    0p
    Menu

Hi ya, I am 4 days post op and I can’t say enough how fantastic the macom bras are. They were well worth every penny. No seams, comfortable and they adjust which is most important. My swelling has gone down and I was able to adjust it so it was again firm. I purchased two and not looked at the others I have purchased. They are perfect. hope this helps

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Shock absorber

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.