1 year 5 month PO – need help! Started by: Alana Wise

• Author
    48p
    Menu

Hi girlies,

So I haven’t been on this in ages but I’m a little worried about my boobs and wondered if anyone felt the same. It’s been 1 year and 5 months since I had my op and my left boob doesn’t seem to have dropped like my right. If I pull them up, there’s a couple of centimetres difference between them in terms of where they are. I’ll insert a pic. But should I contact MYA?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi sweetie, yeh contact Mya! Do I have life time garentee? they are pretty good I think u should def get it looked at maybe they can correct it. I don’t think it looks that noticeable tho xx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’m two weeks post op and have this issue at the moment but I know I’ve got a long way to go until they reach they’re destination but can’t help worry that they won’t be even, I’d say if your worried about anything to call them and see what they say you’ve got nothing to lose xx

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

It usually takes 2-3 months for implants to descend , it can also take 6 months for them settle into their finally position . I would definitely contact MYA , you might be offered revision surgery .

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I don’t think it’s CC as I have no pain at all. But it’s definitely not as soft as the other and its bigger as well. I can’t help thinking that there’s something wrong! I don’t want to have to pay to get them done again though!

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

Maybe call them and see what they have to say about it maybe email over a picture saying your worried something might be wrong because they’re not the same and you were never told before that there was a chance they would end up different sizes etc, good luck xx

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

you should definitely make an appointment with your surgeon as he performed your op and he’s more qualified to diagnose the problem .

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

I’ve got an appointment with the nurse at my nearest clinic in August so will let you know how it all goes. Thanks ladies x

Menu

I have the same issue, I’m 4 months post op, what did the nurse say?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.