1 year post op 275cc Started by: Victoria

• Author

I am now 1 year post op, and I can honestly say it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! I had 275cc teardrop under the muscle and went from literally nothing to a 30DD. I’m a very tiny size 4-6 and they look really natural on me. I was not a mya patient but this forum was a lifesaver pre and post op… I’m not sure what happened to my old account, so sadly I do not have my before and just after pics anymore :(. But I will post some pictures of how they are now. I remember when I had my op there wasn’t that many people with small implants or people far on in their journey, so if I can help anyone out with questions I’d be more than happy to do so 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mitch 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Wow your boobies look amazing hun it’s really good to see someone’s progress a year or so on xx

SarahG 9
    9p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Wow looking great hunni I had 250 cc overs 5 days ago I hope I’ll be a D in the end was a b before xxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Wowwww they look great 🙂 so good to see pics like this a year on! I’m 5 days post op now and I basically am the same as you, size 6 very petite girl, had nothing before, barely an A cup! I got 275CC unders. So this is just amazing to see pics like this!
    How were yours after 6 weeks? Did they drop much in that time?
    Xx

Menu

Thanks so much girls :). To be honest at 6 weeks they still looked quite fake, I would say around weeks 8-10 was when they really started to look good :). It’s a long process, but definitely worth it! Xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Hi @victoria1992, thanks so much for sharing your pics! I had 255cc teardrops 6 weeks ago and I’ve found it really hard to find anyone else with teardrops on here! Your boobs look fab! Can I ask how much did your boobs change from the 6 week mark? Did they continue to drop/look bigger? I’ve always had one boob slightly bigger than the other but some days it looks so much bigger so I’m just hoping my other catches up (the other one seems to have an air bubble at the bottom of the implant so hoping this means it’s got room to move and drop more?!) read lots of conflicting things about teardrops dropping/not dropping so would be really good if you could shed some light 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi Clare, thank you 🙂 . yes mine definitely continued to drop and change after 6 weeks. At 6 weeks mine still looked really fake to be honest with you. It’s also completely normal for them to drop and fluff at different rates, this can be because your muscle is tighter on one side than the other (usually the side you use for writing etc). I don’t remember hearing anything about teardrops nor dropping, but mine definitely did 🙂 xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

I took a pic of mine yesterday for the first time, 5 days post op. Happy with results so far. I hope they look as good as yours in a years time lol!! If not before haha!
    Can I ask at what point did you get measured? I think we have to wait till the 6 week mark is that right? I hope I end up achieving a C atleast! Interesting to know that you are a DD! Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@victoria1992, thanks so much for your reply. It’s really good to know they’ll keep changing. Mine don’t look too fake without a bra but do in some bras I’ve tried or bikinis (tried one on the other week to see if any still fit and literally looked like I had too balls stuck to me!) Hopefully my other side will catch up a little although at my 3 week appointment my surgeon seemed to think it would always stay slightly bigger so I don’t think they’ll ever be even. Do yours tend to move a little when you lie down now or do they keep their shape completely? Heard a lot about teardrops hardly moving in different positions so would be interesting to know how natural the movement for you is now? Xx

Menu

That’s good that they’re looking natural already :). The stuck on ball look doesn’t last for long don’t worry haha. It’s completely normal to have one boob bigger than the other so don’t worry, I don’t think mine are exactly even sizes but it’s hardly noticeable. Mine do move a bit, but probably not as much as natural boobs (I’m not sure as I didn’t have anything before ha), but they do move a bit when lying down, on my side etc 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

Teardrop shape implants tend to be textured as well (to reduce chance of rotating). For that reason, they also adhere to the chest wall, which means they move a bit less than smooth ones which move freely/rotate in the pocket. It also means they can take waaaay longer to drop, and also they shouldn’t be massaged as then they won’t adhere as they’re meant to!

I’ve been doing too much reading…..haha.

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@victoria1992 Haha good to know the stuck on look doesn’t last long. One of my friends was asking how they looked recently, showed her a pic and her reaction was ‘God yeah they do look fake’… !! Made me laugh! Mine don’t move at all when I lie down at the moment so hopefully will end up with some movement like you. Do you think yours appeared bigger after the 6 week mark? Sorry for all the questions… I think you’re the only other teardrop girl I’ve found recently! Xx

@holly1101 Oh you’re like me, I did so much reading too! It’s just been hard finding others with teardrops haha. I was advised to massage just the bottom of mine and any side parts that were sensitive (as well as scars) and so far so good as sensitivity has almost gone. Also heard they can take a lot longer to drop so really hoping I’ll see changes over the next few months as sometimes I still think that even though they mostly look natural for fake boobs, they do look a little pointy sometimes xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.