1 year post op 450 overs Started by: Danielle

• Author
    117p
    Menu
    +4

Hi girls not been on here for a while but I remember there not being many pics from girls further down the line. I’m a year post op with 450hp overs by Mr Traynor. Still love them, started with a small B cup and I’m now 34E best thing I ever did, I’ve lots of pics from the early days on my profile so feel free to add me 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

More pics, wouldn’t let me upload xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu

They look amazing !!! I had 425 partials with Mr Traynor! I have since lost around 9lb and can tell on my boobs, desp wana be bigger. Yours look so good! xx

Bonnie 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing …. ????
    How was your pain ..???
    I’m having 375 overs

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Thanks girls, I lost just over a stone after having mine done and I could really tell the difference! The pain was pretty bad, not going to lie I was pretty much in agony for a week it was worse then I expected, but I dosed up on codeine and it was worth it in the end. Good luck ladies xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@danielle101 Were they even better after losing the weight? I’m hoping to lose a stone but I’m worried about how it might affect them. I’m super paranoid with them being overs that they might sag, I’m going on holiday in 4 weeks and I’m scared to go bra-less in some outfits/wear bikinis etc that aren’t particularly supportive! x

P.S yours look fab! 😀

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

@gemma no I preferred them before I lost the weight as they were bigger! I think they’ve just settled more now so seem smaller to me but they’ve definetly not sagged, I don’t wear bras at night and can go out without a bra etc and they don’t look saggy. I think it’s a bit of a myth with overs as my sis in law had overs then got pregnant almost straight afterwards then Breastfed for a year and hers still look big and amazing! I think you’ll be fine for your hol I was so paranoid at the beginning but now the only time I wear a sports bra is if I’m running xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thank you @danielle101 when did you stop wearing a bra at night? I’m wearing 2 bras at the minute whenever I exercise, I think I’m being overly cautious but i don’t want to end up needing another op in a few years!
    I’m only 10 weeks post op now though, so maybe my paranoia will settle after I’ve seen my surgeon again in a few weeks! x

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

@gemma think I stopped around 4/5 month post op. Just didn’t find it comfy at night in a bra! Yeh I think you definitely get less paranoid as time goes on haha xx

Felicity 32
    32p
    Menu

Hi Danielle! Just sent you a friend request, yours look incredible!! I’m having overs in May and I’ve been so nervous about having them, even tempted to change my mind to under’s and go against my surgeons recommendation but your’s look so good its really reassuring! Im currently a B now, hoping to go DD, do you have any problems of feeling the implant or rippling at all? I cant tell if its something that only happens in some cases or if its something that all ‘over’ girls just have to get used to! X

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Hi I’ve just accepted your request. No I’ve no visible rippling I can feel the edge of the implant a tiny bit if I sit funny and poke the inside of my boob lol but that’s it! To be honest I thought they’d drop and sag a lot more especially a year post op but they haven’t. I can easily get away without wearing a bra, I don’t think I could of handled the pain going under!! Id had 2 kids and breast fed both so had enough Breast tissue for the implants. Good luck with your op xx

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Danielle! Do you have any before pics? Even if just in a plain bra or cami? Really finding it hard to decide! I’m considering 450cc but under and don’t want to lose any of the size going under. So stressed!

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Hi yes I’ve a few on my profile add me as a friend if you want xx

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Danielle, yours look amazing!

I’d be interested to see how yours progress Kayleigh x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.