1 year+ post op- pain/ indent Started by: Sian

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Hi girls!!

It’s been a while since I have been on here 🙂 I had my boobs done feb 2015 so nearly a year and half ago- after a months pre op I noticed a dent in my boob and they wernt sitting right after much worth I sort of just let it go and didn’t feel confident just hid them again like I did pre op and got on with my life butttt-

Now more worryingly I am getting frequent sharp shooting pains in my boobs/ nipples and sometimes feel like one has deflated/ been punched so I am really worried! Anyone else experienced this??
    I have attached a photo which you can see the difference in both! – this isn’t even the worst photo 🙁

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +2

Please please go & show your surgeon x

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Anna I will, I can’t remember the terms and conditions of what happens if this happens! 🙁

Bethany 4
    4p
    Menu

i agree with amber, go and get it checked out because its better safe than sorry! i hope everything turns out okay:-) xx

mala
    0p
    Menu

hi Hun,
    I am post op 10 months and feel like I have the same problem. did u manage to speak to your surgeon?

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

@sianbrew91 hi Sian, did you see the surgeon about this? Interested to know as I’m only 2 and half weeks post op and my right boob looks to have an indent like this! Really worried about it and hoping that I’m just early days and it will sort itself out as they’ve still got changes to go through etc but it’s just weird how it’s dented in at the bottom like yours, what could it be :S x

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Lucy,

I did go to the nurse who checked up on me didn’t say there was anything wrong unfortunately you can get indents etc but that’s part of the risk. She’s booked me in for a check up to see how they are coming along but I just think that’s way the implant has decided to sit! 🙁

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.