1 year post opp 400cc from 32A! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    90p
    Menu
    +6

Hi ladies

Thought i would post an update as i think my last update was 6months post op.

So the girls are finally 1 year old, i cannot believe it!! I am utterly in love with my boobs now and happy with what i think is eventually the end result. Im so pleased im over the 1 year mark and hopefully wont have much more changes to come. It can be disheartening all of the changes in sozes/dropping at different times etc but hold on in there, they do even out and get bigger!

I went to m&s at 3 days post op because my macom was unbearable to wear and she meassured me at a 34c and was actually wanting to put me in a B cup but i refused, i mean i had just had a boob job there was no way i was ONLY a B cup!!! I got meassured properly at 6 weeks post op and was meassured 32d/30dd. I am now being meassured at 30FF! Although i do prefer a slightly smaller bra as i think the girls look better! Just to give you an idea of how much they really do change. (I was very flat chested A cup beforehand)

Here are some comparrison photos from lst year and now.
    The collage photo is a photo of my boobs from every month over the past 12 so you can see the changes.

My insta profile is myaba_soph for more of an insight into my journey 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bluesky 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing. Very natural looking. x

Stace 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi @sophy123

Hope you don’t mind just sent you a friend request on Instagram.

Bit of a stupid question but do they continue to get bigger after your surgery?

What size were you hoping to be was that achieved or have you continue to get bigger?? Also I keep seeing fluff and drop on posts what does this mean?

They look amazing by the way.

Sorry for the 20 questions xx

Chanel 17
    17p
    Menu

They look absolutely amazing!! I have just sent you a friend request on instagram hope you don’t mind!

Look so natural which is what I’m hoping to be like! I’m currently a 32a now 🙂

Can’t wait to have my surgery! I am seeing my surgeon on Wednesday for my consultation! Extremely excited 🙂

Xx

May 6
    6p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Amazing, hope mine turns out similar to yours!

Jess 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

hey sophie,

who was your surgeon
    what implants did you have overs unders?
    what style implant did you have HP ? mod plus?

thanks x x xthey look amazing x

Liv 19
    19p
    Menu

I bet you’re so pleased, they look great xx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu
    +2

Thanks ladies 🙂

@stace777
    100% they get bigger after surgery, i was meassured a c cup after aurgery and now i am ff. you just have to wait for your body to accept the implants and for your muslce to get used to having them there so they can relax and fill out. I ask mr traynor for DD size and for them to suit my frame so yeah they are a bit bigger than what i wanted but personally i think they look DD size in clothes. Drop and fluff is where your pec muscles relax and the implant drops into the pocket created and the fluff is where they essentially get bigger and more softer.

@chanelmaria05
    good luck! You wont regret getting them done, best desicion i have ever made!

@jess1224
    sorry i should have put all of that info in my post. I had Mr Traynor, partials (or unders if you prefer) and round high profile implant.

Girls just make sure you do you research fully and you know what your getting into. Girls who are getting unders – think of the implant as a water balloon. If you squish a water balloon it flattens and dosnt look big – its the same effect with implants, your muscle is holiding the implant down whilst it is still tight and recovering from being cut open. Once the muacle releases the implant (or you stop squishing a water balloon) it goes bigger and ‘fluffs out’ hope that makes sence!

Xxx

Elisher 13
    13p
    Menu

Wow they look fantastic

That’s a brilliant way of describing the drop and fluff as I never really understood it

Stace 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks Hun @sophy123, that makes sense I defo don’t want to go bigger than a D wonder if that’s possible, Obs will discuss with my surgeon at the consultation xx

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

Sophie yours look amazing! You described drop and fluff perfect! Thank you x

Menu

They look Fab! How was your experience with Mr Traynor? I’m currently researching surgeons as my consultation is next week, I am going from a 34A looking to go to a D/E and partials as I think they look more natural.

Sally
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun, just set up my insta ba account, I’ve just added you, hope that’s ok, yours look unreal! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.