10 days post op 300cc HP unders Started by: Chloe

• Author
    18p
    Menu

Just thought I’d share a photo of my before and after for anyone who may find it helpful as I know it’s hard to choose implant sizes etc.. As you can see from my before photo I had nothing before – I was a 34a and barely filled that. I’m 5ft6 and weigh 9st. My surgeon was Mr Traynor and I had 300cc HP unders. I’m 10 days post op today and have finally been able to have a shower – literally the best thing ever. Also feeling great, no pain killers since 1 week post op and no pain at all really, my boobs still feel weird like the shouldn’t be there but that feeling gets better everyday and I can do almost everything as normal now. I can’t wait to see what my boobs look like at 6 weeks post op! Best decision ever!!

Chloe 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Try again x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi, I also had 300hp unders. I’m only 4dpo but I’ve been out the house and walking around Sainsburys with my partner already! Hopefully I will also be able to stop my painkillers soon, it’s only the mornings when I’m in the most pain! Yours are looking amazing! Can’t wait to get my dressing taken off so I can see them properly! Do you have to wear a strap around the top of your breast? My surgeon has made me wear a strap for 3 weeks around the top of my breast to stop the implant from moving up.

Chloe 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi @jaimee yeah mornings were the worse for me. No I don’t have to wear a strap I think it’s the preference of your surgeon whether they give you one to wear or not. I’ve just been able to take my dressings off today was loads better seeing what they look like with them off. Bet the strapping is a nightmare is it?

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah it’s rather uncomfortable! It just digs in everywhere and really pushes on my boobs. Did you have muscle spasms? My right boob keeps going in cramp at the bottom and I rang them up to make sure it was normal and they said it is but it is the most painful thing ever!

@295cc 1
    1p
    Menu

Has all your swelling gone down?

Chloe 18
    18p
    Menu

@295cc yeah it’s mostly gone down I didn’t really have bad swelling anyway but what I had seems to have gone down x

Chloe 18
    18p
    Menu

@natalie-2 sorry I didn’t tag xx

Vicky 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, I had 300cc unders moderate (nagor implants) last Monday so I’m 6 day’s P.O. I’ve got a one year old so I was having to lift her pretty much the next day. I feel fine now but the first few days P.O. were hard, mainly due to the anaesthetic though! I felt really rough after, so bloated and bunged up! Chloe, yours look really good. What are your stats? I’m 5’5”, 9 1/2 stone and was a 34a. I’ve trued on Next sports bra already and it fits but I know I’m probably still swollen. You’ve got no bruising at all! I’ve still got quite a lot. Do you still feel quite swollen?

Vicky 8
    8p
    Menu

Meant to say a size 34c sports bra. What size do you hope to be P.O.?

Chloe 18
    18p
    Menu

@vickyclifton yes the first few days I felt horrid too I think it was the anaesthetic, the bloating was horrendous and I also suffered with indigestion badly too. All fine now though! I didn’t really get much bruising after the op just a little underneath but it’s mostly faded now. We are very similar stats then – do yours look similar to mine? I don’t feel swollen really no, I’m hoping to be a D cup that’s what I wanted pre-op but I haven’t tried on any sizes yet with it being this early and my surgery bra is a medium x

Vicky 8
    8p
    Menu

The gap between my boobs still seems really swollen to me – it’s still quite bruised. So I feel like I’ve got a bit of a monoboob going on but hoping it’ll go down and I’ll get a gao like you’ve got. Cos mine are moderate they’ve prob got less projection but I’m 41 and have had two kids so I didn’t want anything too ‘pert’ that wouldn’t look right. I’m really happy so far just impatient to see the final look!

Vicky 8
    8p
    Menu

(Gap)

Chloe 18
    18p
    Menu

@vickyclifton I’m sure it will go down in no time, plenty of ice packs and rest 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.