10 days post op uplift and 155cc overs Started by: Vic

• Author
    22p
    Menu

Had my dressings off 3 days ago so getting more familiar with my frankenboobs now! Just hoping when they drop my left nipple comes up a bit as looks really low to me 🙁 it was lower than right to begin with. Next check up Tuesday xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

Side views, wishing I’d maybe gone a bit bigger now haha boob greed creeping in! Second photo with tattoois my left boob, looks more swollen underneath I think, this was my bigger boob originally and much saggier, apparently if my left had of matched my right an implant alone without uplift would have been enough 🙁 bloody lefty! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Saffc 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Vic, they look great, r ally healing well. I’m booked to have an uplift and implant replacement on 15th nov, one question I have though, is how many post surgery appointments do you have? When I had my original surgery 8 years ago, just a breast enlargement, I was only seen once after surgery… do we have more as it’s more invasive surgery? If so, how many? Thanks xxxx

Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

Hey saff, thankyou xx I’m not totally sure Hunni I’ve had one at 7 days post op I’ve another one tuesday so 14 days post op then I’m pretty sure you have one at 6 weeks and after that I’m really not sure haha probably should have asked as it’s a right faff getting to them for me with work and childcare. Good luck with your surgery xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.