10 hours after!! My 290cc low height, moderate + profile dual plane anatomicals Started by: Phoebe

• Author
    44p
    Menu
    +2

Hi guys!! I finally had my surgery yesterday and I am so happy even though it’s only been a day!! I had it done by Dr Andrea Giannitrapani who was amazing. He listened to me so much as I was very stressed and anxious (to the point of tears) about ending up with implants too big for my frame but I put my trust in him and he knew exactly what to do. From day 1 I wanted really natural, ‘my boobs but better’, full and perky teardrop shape that would look too big for my 6-8 frame. I still hadn’t decided between 255 and 290 but I left it to him and I came out with the 290, I am so happy! They seem smaller than with the sizers which is great as I had felt they were a touch too big and heavy when trying on. They are rock hard and a bit stiff today but I reckon I tried moving around a bit too much yday ??‍♀️ have been taking the recommended dosages of meds and looking forward to getting home from London this morning and relaxing on the sofa at home with tv. Breast band is mega tight and I’m a light sleeper so had it a bit rough last night but it’s not too bad when you don’t have work/uni scheduled for the weeks after!

I was sick twice in hospital yday, once after my first sip of water and once after I tried to get up and go to to the loo, think my body wasn’t ready for the motion. Got a few rashes today think a reaction from the antibiotics as I’ve never taken them before, so wasn’t sure if I’d get any side effects.

I can’t fault a single member of MYA staff at the Fitzroy yesterday, everyone was amazing. I have never even been into hospital before apart from to visit others, so I didn’t really know what to expect. I would recommend my experience to anyone in a heartbeat. Just hoping it will only go up and I won’t be unfortunate enough to not recover smoothly. Posting my before and afters (10 hours post surgery when I got my first proper look?) , they look like torpedoes at the mo and I bit high up but so happy with the size and can’t wait for them to settle down into a natural shape at the bottom!

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu

Pics won’t upload as too high quality or smth!! Argh will try again

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu

Before

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Phoebe 44.
    Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu
    +4

After

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gayle 18
    18p
    Menu

Can’t see the before hun but they look good. How you feeling today? X

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu

Before pic (reupload)

Attachments:
    Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu

@gayle finally managed to upload!!
    Still feeling a bit stiff, but that’s probably cause I’ve done a fair bit of moving around when maybe I shouldn’t! And the breast band makes my chest feel so tight. But no sickness and not feeling as tired, though I am waking up a couple of times in the night, but it’s a miracle to me i’m even falling asleep at all as have never been a back sleeper!

Gayle 18
    18p
    Menu

Glad your feeling good, just remember to rest x

Anita
    0p
    Menu

They are strict here compared to UK, here I am not allowed to shower before 4 days post op. And upper band have to stay put for 4 weeks without being talen off. So csnt see anything before that time. After surgery yesterday they are so plasteret up that they look smaller than before. Went from 275 under to 350 under low height high profil anatomical

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu
    +2

For anyone wanting photos of smaller implants/anatomicals still…. Update photos of 9DPO…. the swelling has gone now and the bruising I had on my sternum (was lucky and didn’t have any elsewhere). So happy with how they are looking but can’t wait to take the tape off on Tuesday and see the full shape as I find the white tape gets in the way of the lower pole so you can really see the proper teardrop ‘drop’! From the shadows in the photos I can tell the implant is still high up so waiting for the drop and more lower fullness. But so happy with how they match my frame, I still fit in all my S size bralets and 6 dresses, just grown out of the 32a/b bras!!! ?? nurse said I can stop using the band on Tuesday too so v excited!!

Attachments:
    Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu

@anita where are you at the moment? I also got told at surgery that I should be wearing the breast band day and night for 6 weeks, but today my nurse said she’s so happy with how every thing is healing I can stop wearing it at 2 weeks and let everything else settle naturally. Maybe it’s the beauty of small implants and the anatomicals already being ‘lower’ in the upper pole, maybe not..

Nicola
    0p
    Menu

Hi Phoebe! Have you got any recent pictures please after they dropped? I’m the same height and build as you !! I’m really after a natural look too and definitely don’t want to be too big! I’m a 32a (slightly small than you originally). I was thinking somewhere between 250-290cc. What bra size are you now? Thank you ?

JoC87 15
    15p
    Menu

They look fabulous pheobee! They look about the same size as mine I got 280 cc perfect size for your frame x

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu
    +7

Hi @Nicola here is a photo 3 months post op (bad lighting though sorry!) I stopped using this thread so haven’t updated but now I look at the early photos I can’t believe how much they have changed. I love mine so much. Measuring a 32D/DD depending on where I shop, look super natural in unlined bras/no bra but really full and big if I wear something with padding ? they’re like corset boobs!!

Attachments:
    Anonymous 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi. I’m so glad everything worked out great! I also have dr Andrea for my surgery. Do anatomical implants come in different profile sizes? E.g high, low, moderate. I was told by my coordinator that they don’t. Thank you! X

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu
    +2

Hi anon. Yes, they do. This was my one gripe with MYA. I asked the same question as I’d been in contact with girls who’d had the same size anatomical implants but high profile. They told me anatomicals were different, there wasn’t heights or profiles. When it came to the op day, Dr Andrea told me mine were low height mod profile. Post-op I was given a little booklet about my implants from mentor with all the size comparisons. This is important because it can affect the look of the implant and I might have picked the next size up knowing I was going to be mod profile rather than high profile! I love my result but I still thing ‘what if’ regarding that. Make sure to find out from MYA as soon as possible x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.